colour variations

got a blue mueldozer  on the way , needs a new connecting rod for the blade/ handle but weirdly i have one in my spares box in blue from ages ago ina scrap lot, i rarely throw anything out  :D

i havnt started on the small trailers yet bar the early one i got a while back, i’m still running through rollers and discs 

• Like 1

Bought this a while ago, never seen another like it. 5000 wheels and ribbed tyres, crimped axle ends look to be original. I have also seen them with red wheel centres and blue wheel centres, but not managed to acquire one as yet

P1090579(1).thumb.JPG.1e85dce77a7b78bed849f2a9e56ca3a8.JPG

Blue muledozers come in more than one shade of blue, the right hand one is much lighter than the left hand one. I have parts to repair albeit only in the darker blue or orange

P1090580(1).thumb.JPG.9f41da123371408049933e3bbbcdf51c.JPG

Edited by super6
  • Like 3

:unsure: think mines the darker one, cant remember now 

just picked this one up ,on ebay, had a real good look at all of mine together and this seems to be a lot darker than the greens i have, hopefully its not the light in the ebay pic,looks almost british racing green to me  ,but it was cheap at buy now 7 quid, so if it is lighter as per the others  i will replace the belt and shift it on 

0C27BD54-5A61-4F93-A2F8-7E873522A6B9.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Tool Box Tam I have a second version farm truck 59F that appears to be on red plastic wheel centres with same style of tyres as E1A, the pre 1957 version! The axle ends are not crimped just very slightly domed.

With regards the buck rake I believe these come with two different sized letters to the BUCK RAKE label/decal.

Have you a picture showing the red drawbar for the Ransomes seed drill?

@ Valley Axe Man A first version trailer that would be correct for the E27N tractor. It would have come with 2 racks and a jockey wheel at the front just behind the ring hitch. Plastic racks came along a bit later, not certain when but most likely E1A era, possibly when chassis colour changed from orange to grey!

Edited by super6
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

been very aware of late how much stuff i have been piling into my storage boxes, so decided to have a sort through, and lessen the chance of any breaks, now have a big box full of all the mf200 trailers, and much spreaders, and the other big boxes of all sorts have been lowered and sorted i to a safer system. i have also bought some lower height boxes ,which will save my more fragile bits getting broken.

first up ploughs and older discs/roller

8DFD494F-CF9E-4F52-ACF9-6F682D0D8479.jpeg

• Like 1

There was a set of single bar discs on Cenfyn Davies's stand at Leamington that were white and red, I can't see these in your collection, are they original or would they be a code 3 conversion?

Unfortunately I didn't get any photos of them................................sorry

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i havent really got into the bamfords yet, have 4 so far, the rubber band ones in green and blue chassis with blue wheens, a rubber band one ,blue chassis with the later yellow wheels,and a brown chassis one,blue wheels with the  on rubber band bale ejection system, ,all are mint ,tensioning handles and bale shutes  on them though 

• Like 1

managed to get hold of a complete , mint  lighter green version of the folding cultivator. it was boxed, but for now i will leave it out,as its in need of some repair . have also got a brown chassis ,non rubber band version of the bamford baler on the way , all intact inc the lock down handles  on the chamber which are normally missing , just missing its shute pannel at the rear end. 

FE156A5B-D180-4732-8D07-43B58379C411.jpeg

41623F4D-B918-4102-9117-ED407F3EE737.jpeg

16355626-7DEE-4E2D-8805-229BF40F2404.jpeg

• Like 2

has anyone ever seen this colour set of the old discs before please??  the pics not great as its off ebay, but i took a gamble on them at buy now 10 quid free postage, they appear to me to be muledozer orange, maybe the small plough orange, i have heard tails of orange ones but never seen one before and do not know of anyone having any ,well that i know of 

4DDF7AAE-AA4A-4304-9A4E-AB23E97E0024.jpeg

EF68DB97-5BE7-458C-8573-AFBDCEA37AE5.jpeg

• Like 1