• Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

wow!!! looks great!! , i dont come on here as much as the old days but this display is superb.....if only my interest hadnt dwindled with the loft full of models ive still got!

love the potato beds......recently was in the loft and found tubs of 'mustard seeds' i had used for potatoes i through put....been up there years!!

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, b_emmons said:

Great update David :)

What is the harvester on the 7610?

Thanks. The harvester is an old Britain’s Superfaun. I made the side elevator and the front platform. 

Excellent post! I have been looking for something to do with my Superfaun as well, might use your work as inspiration for my own project :) What did you use as rubber bands on the added elevator? 

10 hours ago, Janval said:

Excellent post! I have been looking for something to do with my Superfaun as well, might use your work as inspiration for my own project :) What did you use as rubber bands on the added elevator? 

Thanks. I’m glad to be of inspiration to you. I used the rubber belt from the original discharge elevator. I cut it and layed it flat on my new elevator. So there’s none on the bottom side. I hope that makes sense.  

Archived