Xbox , play station

I know what you are all thinking ,, but I know there a loads of you out there who play on these things like FARMING SIMULATOR and with the constant modem technology going forward this is the way of the world plus it does bring people together , please feel free to post what you are up to ,, pictures etc 

look me up any time 

Xbox one Bubblymanatee46

I have a PS3 but haven't played on it in years. There are a number of games I'd like to get on the PS4 but I haven't decided if I'll get one yet

Is Farming Simulator any good on the Xbox One or PS4? I like the idea of silaging on multiplayer. I've seen some great machinery mods for it, but only for PC which I think limits the longevity of the console versions

Have it on the PC .. Play it quiet abit. But sometimes it can be like watching paint dry. Kind of get sick of it after a while & then get the urge to get into it again after a week or 2. I liked the mods that were coming threw for FS13 when it was in its prime . FS.CO.UK was the best site to find them such as the Ford Forces mods from NI modding . Then when FS15 came out ..it seemed NI modding went off the radar.  and the mods were not as good. I am no PC wiz ...but I think I have overloaded my PC with all the Mod downloads for Farming Simulator  & you would really want to know the limits of your PC before you download certain maps and that is were I have got caught out sometimes . Saying all that it can get very addictive & when herself takes over the TV at night with her Bigbrother, Eastenders and all the rest of that sh*t ....I just turn to Farming Simulator to keep myself occupied ..:rolleyes: I never really tried the multiplayer . Dont think my broadband is good enough for it. 

Archived