Inherited Collection

Lee Cuthbert

Hi all, new to the site and looking for advice. A relative passed away last year and left a huge collection of boxed tractors and machinery, manufacturers include Universal Hobbies, britains, siku Joal. We don't want to keep them so can anyone suggest the best way of selling these?

i've just listed some on e-bay as a "toe in the water", but frankly there must be 50 and may be better to take to an auction house?

Maybe need to start by creating an inventory!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=222238778762&globalID=EBAY-GB 

Hi Lee,

the owner of this forum also runs M & M Auctions and I have no doubt that he would assist you to sell your collection. You can send him a message directly through the forum, his name is Andy if you search the members list it should be highlighted in red as he is also the Admin on here.

Alternatively, there are a couple of traders who may be interested, Barry Stunt posts on here under the name of Udimore and Martyn Reeve of Martyns Farm Models posts as MF135.

You could also post a list up in the section entitled "Farm model marketplace" and see if any forum users are interested, its free and there are no selling or listing fees, unlike Ebay who are a rip off.

On 9/3/2016 at 5:29 PM, Lee Cuthbert said:

Hi all, new to the site and looking for advice. A relative passed away last year and left a huge collection of boxed tractors and machinery, manufacturers include Universal Hobbies, britains, siku Joal. We don't want to keep them so can anyone suggest the best way of selling these?

i've just listed some on e-bay as a "toe in the water", but frankly there must be 50 and may be better to take to an auction house?

Maybe need to start by creating an inventory!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=222238778762&globalID=EBAY-GB 

Pm send to you ok 

Archived