Could somebody tell me about this model

Sam Pickering

No they are not rare really . There is a yellow one that is rare and I'm sure a separate Autoway version exists also that would be quiet rare. But the white one is quiet common and would not make a whole pile on EBay even in boxed condition.

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

No they are not rare really . There is a yellow one that is rare and I'm sure a separate Autoway version exists also that would be quiet rare. But the white one is quiet common and would not make a whole pile on EBay even in boxed condition.

I say Justy you have a few yellow ones around :laugh:

Short answer is yes, in this colour configuration. 

Issued in 1985 to the Autoway range as 9842 Liquid Tanker with man. Comprising of yellow tank and wheel centres with black chassis and fittings and Autoway label to tank.

Aso in 1985 to the Farm range as 9563 Bauer Vacuum Tanker, with white tank and wheel hubs with a red chassis, wheels and fittings and Bauer label to tank

Autoway model deleted end of 1986 after just two years, along with the autoway range entirely as it was replaced with/by the Road Series. Britains most likely didn't want to waste anything, as is there want, so used up remaining stocks of yellow tanks on to red chassis etc. Probably a late 1986 early 1987 model. Farm model replace in 1998 by 09594 Bauer Vacuum Tanker with silver tank, green chassis, wheel hubs and spray bar, white wheels with grass tyres and yellow spray equipment.

Yes hard to find, I'm still looking, lucky you. What's the other side like? suction pipe and (delicate) brackets all okay/included?

Archived