BRITAINS 2017 New Releases and deleted lines

IH885XLMAN

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

Would like the Heritage range to hit on more 70s & 80s smaller 60 to 90 HP tractors like the MF 165,175,188,290...Ford 3cyls 4000 & 4600...IH 674, 784 ..Leylands & Marshals . JD 2140 , 3130 , some if the smaller County's maybe & more implements , even add a front loader also as an option to any of the above tractors !!

please someone make justy a 3 pot ford,I may even pay the comission of one :P he's desperate

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Fenside MF said:

please someone make justy a 3 pot ford,I may even pay the comission of one :P he's desperate

most 4 pot fords run on 3 most of the time anyway so technically hes already got them :D .

theres some intresting ideas being popped arround by people here, and to be honest, if they get done properly most i would buy .

21 hours ago, Fenside MF said:

We nearly had one . The 4610 topped the voting pole for the next FTF edition tractor 2 or 3 years ago betting off a Marshal &. MF 575 .... But ....!!! .  It's history . Ok enough about them .. They will come , when they will come . 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know that Britains/Tomy are aiming for the toy market and that kids really want the latest in tractors and implements - or at least what they see in the fields - but I am disappointed with this year's offerings. All I've bought so far is the vintage Kane trailer. I've asked for the JD trailed harvester for Christmas. Nothing else to float my boat, I'm afraid! :-(

• robbo unpinned this topic

Archived