BRITAINS 2017 New Releases and deleted lines

IH885XLMAN

1 hour ago, MadMark said:

Think it's something to do with production time Sean, quicker to rivet it than waiting for the glue to set, plus if they glued them it would give us something else to moan at that there's glue stains on it:P

more likely we could seperate them easier and save buying both versions is what they think ;D ,they could at least paint them or something , ot just distracts from what is basicly a pretty good looking sensible sized trailer 

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wheels look a little to big to me too and maybe too much gap between them and the trailer floor? It does look a good model and I don't think we have much to complain about with the price it will be. Any info on the JQ forager?

the hydra-dig in the moira thread looks excellent. 

I had a look at the DB 1412 in the flesh for the first time today & noticed the propshaft it had even tough it's a 2wd !! Was it meant to be a 4wd originally ? It's a shame , because it ruins the look of the tractor.. What were Britains thinking !! On a positive note , I also had a look at the NH T7.315 & it seems a nice model . May will be adding one of those to my collection soon. But I do think judging by the pics if the Kane Classic that it could do with a few tweeks .. The wheels are too large & the main body of the trailer is sitting too high over the wheels .. 

2 hours ago, justy 46 said:

I had a look at the DB 1412 in the flesh for the first time today & noticed the propshaft it had even tough it's a 2wd !! Was it meant to be a 4wd originally ?

One assumes there will be a 1210 and/or 1410 4wd model at some stage.

My biggest problem with the 1412 is the rear wheels. The Ford 5000/6600 wheels they already have would have been perfect.

12 hours ago, SPN said:

One assumes there will be a 1210 and/or 1410 4wd model at some stage.

My biggest problem with the 1412 is the rear wheels. The Ford 5000/6600 wheels they already have would have been perfect.

Agree there with the wheels SPN.  I would consider buying one and fit those wheels to it .. but I would also convert it to 4wd .. But their is no suitable front axel and wheels to suit it up front.

19 minutes ago, AJH said:

724 Vario, 820 Vario and 514 Favorit. Also a MF 399 and some more models offcourse. 

No way...I can't wait for the fendts and the 399. Any release dates released and is there more coming out in equipment other than the nc stuff?

It seems an odd choice, the Fendt 724 as its already been covered...though would be on a par price wise with Siku and Siku aren't to everyone's tastes i guess.

Wish they would re release the CX6090 combine- regret selling that one! 

In terms of heritage range , I think it's MF turn alright to be fair & it's good to see the 399 being done ... It could be a good dig at UH also with it ...considering they made a pure joke of their effort !  Maybe a 165 ,175 ,188 may follow .. 

6 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Agree there with the wheels SPN.  I would consider buying one and fit those wheels to it .. but I would also convert it to 4wd .. But their is no suitable front axel and wheels to suit it up front.

True. They had a very unique 4wd system.

DB1412-4wd.jpg

Archived