BRITAINS 2017 New Releases and deleted lines

IH885XLMAN

1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

it is Luke,and im with you on your comment,if its not the agri version it would only be a tyre change needed

If it's not an agri version , then it ain't going to have a silage fork which would be more my concern !!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, justy 46 said:

If it's not an agri version , then it ain't going to have a silage fork which would be more my concern !!

The fact they haven't listed it as a Farm Master could suggest it's the construction version

Luke,could i ask,did you  actually see a britains jcb fastrac 8000 at toytrac? in the pictures of the kane trailer you posted there is a fastrac at the top right of some of the photo's,was that it?,because i have heard from the head guy at jcb who deals with all their merchandise,and he has said a 8000 fastrac isnt happening in 2017

The model at the Toytrac was the "new" Fastrac 3230 Xtra "now with yellow wheels" version. 

And that's my mistake, on my list there was a new JCB Fastrac so i thougt it will be the 8330, but it looks like it's just the 3230..... 

1 hour ago, AJH said:

The model at the Toytrac was the "new" Fastrac 3230 Xtra "now with yellow wheels" version. 

And that's my mistake, on my list there was a new JCB Fastrac so i thougt it will be the 8330, but it looks like it's just the 3230..... 

Thanks Atte,thats cleared it up,as i said,i dont think there will be a 8000 fastrac from britains/tomy in 2017

I know, I know, I know before someone says it...it should be in another section but britains big brother ertl is bringing out a john Deere 7270r with....wait for it...a front loader!!!! And by looking at the picture it's a detachable one. I know not common place over the water in UK/Ireland but imagine it with the silage fork off the jcb 416 on it!!!!!! 

image.jpg

On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 11:58 AM, justy 46 said:

Agree there with the wheels SPN.  I would consider buying one and fit those wheels to it .. but I would also convert it to 4wd .. But their is no suitable front axel and wheels to suit it up front.

Volvo bm fronts or paint a old tw20 power red

On Monday, October 31, 2016 at 11:58 AM, justy 46 said:

Agree there with the wheels SPN.  I would consider buying one and fit those wheels to it .. but I would also convert it to 4wd .. But their is no suitable front axel and wheels to suit it up front.

Volvo bm fronts or paint a old tw20 power red as for tbe 399 beitains or another company did them in the 90s and they go for big money   ive seen pics of them on here if anyones got the pics or the said model 

3 hours ago, IH885XLMAN said:

Volvo bm fronts or paint a old tw20 power red as for tbe 399 beitains or another company did them in the 90s and they go for big money   ive seen pics of them on here if anyones got the pics or the said model 

you would be on about the 399 that was a proper mf part one i am guessing nigel?? with the early rounded front edge roof tops, they do go for very good money for whats a pretty basic model 

5 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

The last one in the photo there is a real nice convo of a 399 .. Probably the best you will ever get of one .

Fabulous model, hopefully the Britains version will be a decent representation for the market it will be aimed at. Looking forwward to seeing it when it arrives. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/11/2016 at 10:58 PM, bluegreen said:

Seriously do we need more Fendts>:(.......................Ive sold all my Fendts as I object to that god awful front windscreen on the 700s (still):rolleyes:

Apparently Fendts are the tractor to own.... hmm shame I've none ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived