New Holland T7.225 Upgrade

Ive made a few more changes to one of my two T7225s.....................Ive switched it onto R38/650 Replica rear wheels and tyres.

The donor tractor parts were taken from a Claas 550 (Rear tyres only, front tyres and wheels).................And the rear wheels are from a UH CASE Puma

which features a better bar axle than the original UH NH models.

Ive painted the wheels white and grill coal black as per the real thing.........................also some black paint behind the cab roof lights.

oct nov 2016 t7225 114.JPG

nice work as allways Phil,could you explain about the black you painted behind the  cab lights,what colour was it before? also have you managed to find replacements for the claas wheels and tyres,seems a shame for what is a fairly expensive model,the puma,well thats no loss really,an awful model,at least the wheels off that wont be much of a sacrifice

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at pics on Farm model news facebook of the new UH T6.175  I cant help noticing UH have now got the front facing rooflights set in the correct black plastic mouldings, which they failed to do with the T7s despite both tractor ranges having identical roofs!

I sold the Claas model less its wheels Paul,  made 25 quid I think so not to bad.

I was tempted to buy a Wiking Claas Arion and fit the far better UH Arion wheels and tyres unto it,  and possibly cab and rear fenders (If the paint match of the bonnet is ok)  as the Wikings wide mudguards just look too wide.

Archived