Pauls Ford collection

Paul Palmer

okay,here they are,britains ford 7600 old cab,ford 7600 q cab,ford 9700 conversion,marge ford 6610 gen I,uh ford 6610 4wd gen II,uh ford 7810 gen III,britains tw 30,uh ford tw 35,imber ford 6640 4wd,ford 8830 4wd conversion,i have to get a britains ford fw 60 and a  uh tw 35 gen II,i wont be getting every ford model,but i think it covers fords tractors quite well,also i will be getting the imber/ros ford 8870 and a marge 8560,these last 2 models are right on the limit of fords as they also have new holland markings on them,but i think they may just squeeze in the collection,pictures will follow  soon some time

Sounds like a good plan Paul. I've done something similar myself, I just need an Imber 40 series and maybe a Marge 10 series Q cab in the cabinet. Then I think I'll be happy. There has been an awful lot of blue machines to buy over the last few years. 

IMG_8569.JPG

9 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

okay,here they are,britains ford 7600 old cab,ford 7600 q cab,ford 9700 conversion,marge ford 6610 gen I,uh ford 6610 4wd gen II,uh ford 7810 gen III,britains tw 30,uh ford tw 35,imber ford 6640 4wd,ford 8830 4wd conversion,i have to get a britains ford fw 60 and a  uh tw 35 gen II,i wont be getting every ford model,but i think it covers fords tractors quite well,also i will be getting the imber/ros ford 8870 and a marge 8560,these last 2 models are right on the limit of fords as they also have new holland markings on them,but i think they may just squeeze in the collection,pictures will follow  soon some time

Very nice collection Paul. Should try for a few sub 70 HP 3 cyls now to balance it out !! ;)

5 hours ago, Wayne D said:

Sounds like a good plan Paul. I've done something similar myself, I just need an Imber 40 series and maybe a Marge 10 series Q cab in the cabinet. Then I think I'll be happy. There has been an awful lot of blue machines to buy over the last few years. 

IMG_8569.JPG

nice collection you hve there Wayne

• 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Nice collection of blue's there Paul.

thanks Mark,im not going to get every ford model,that is it,but it does cover from the ford 5000 up to the 70 series before it went to new holland,if i can get a reasonably priced ford ertl 80 artic series then that will be definately it

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, My Tractor is sexy said:

Great Ford Collection! I wish i had more of them Fords.I have one Siku 8830 to repair and make a good conversion.When i have wheels rear and front hitch....I think pma32 would be good choice to mount on.Keep up the good collection!

thankyou

Archived