The Stooks Farm

graham

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been doing a bit more mike I will get some pics up over the weekend , I think I have seen that little fendt down plumpton luke do they use it in the vineyards down there ,                  never seen a grape harvester over here tris seems like a lot of grapes being grown in the south east so maybe only a matter of time before we do, did you see any in new Zealand they can do wine pretty well them kiwis,

tried to get a few pics of the office. The little claas is bringing some logs for the woodburner in the office. A brace of pheasants hanging up, getting near the end of the season, tractor driver went on his beaters day. The fendts been out trimming the braeburns not much happening in the hop gardens this time of year. We roughly have 100,000 individual fruit trees on the Stooks, we will soon start putting out some moths traps which are just sticky pads that stop the moths laying their eggs and stopping us from having fruit. The frosty weather has been keeping the moths at bay but they will soon be back. I hope you have enjoyed looking. Thank you.

IMG_3805.JPG

IMG_3806.JPG

IMG_3808.JPG

IMG_3809.JPG

IMG_3811.JPG

IMG_3810.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

done a few conversions of some bits for the stooks farm done a small vari spreader ,narrowed down a britains 135 ,cut down a siku lemkin power harrow thanks to nigel just added a bit of dust to cover cuts , needed more accuracy in the orchards with the fertilizer  application so built a small kukn spreader out of the hopper of the bon accord drill front weight block for the fendt that was from a set of books for a dolls house , the bethoud sprayer was a britains chafer sprayer pump from alfa laval slurry tanker,drawber and votex mower scratch built

IMG_0120.JPG

IMG_0121.JPG

IMG_0122.JPG

IMG_0123.JPG

IMG_0124.JPG

IMG_0125.JPG

IMG_0127.JPG

IMG_0128.JPG

Archived