Wiking 2017

chris.watson

• robbo pinned this topic
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wiking have been fairly easy to predict in recent years,  So New green updates of the 900 & 800 are probably certain (I'm not interested;D)  and surely something new from John Deere,  probably the German built 6250R tractor or maybe a 8800 Forager are on the cards.

A  Claas Lexion 750 or 750tt with 25ft header would suit my diorama as the 40ft headed 780s are just too wide.

• 3 weeks later...

Now a few people on this forum were privy to Schuco making a JD6910,  SO  nows the time for those same culprits to spill the beans about what JD or JDs  Wiking are about to release.........Cmon unburden yourselves;D  .............will it be a 6250R or  6215R or 6130R   or all three preferably!!

P1050657.JPG

P1050668.JPG

P1050658.JPG

the 6910 is the only one i have heard of, but thats not confirmed, rumor as you say, but there again, why ask if i wanted to pre order one ?? time will tell , i did however see stuff the that siku which in turn is wiking ? so i am lead to belive , had indeed lost the jd license, as they say no smoke without fire .

Well that's the first Ive heard about Siku / Wiking losing the JD license..........So whos got it now??    When you look at Claas and Fendt , every single tractor or implement they manufacturer  gets made by someone, even a flippin Claas container gets made???......................And the only modern JDs  are by Britains / Ertl..........which are just toys!  

We all know that JD models would sell as well as Fendt models if model makers made lots of detailed versions of them. 

not really sure if its true ,they all showed as a rumor ?? , seen it going arround a few places though, and i think it appeared on here before xmas to, its certainly been on gpt, and facebook on several sites/pages  euro and uk/irish .  given schuco have done a few and so far havnt been given any bad press it does sort of make you wonder if its them?? be nice to see a smaller 2000 3000 sg cabbed one from them if its true 

having had a very quick chat with the licensing guy at jcb  today the 8000 fastrac series from wiking is on pause for now,not enough OEM commitment as yet to get it off the ground,his exact words,however britains are keen to model it and has potential for 2018

Its odd that with Nuremburg one day away that weve seen nothing from Wiking as of yet?    I'm expecting Fendt 8 and 900s in new green and more Valtras...Yawn!

Perhaps they have an ace or two up their sleeve...................anyways I'm certain someone will be making a JD 6250R......but who??

25 minutes ago, 0025 said:

Please let there be more Claas stuff!!!

Of the current range there can't be much claas stuff left to make!! All tractors are covered, main Combine models and even quite a lot of green harvest now? 

5 minutes ago, alf aphid said:

Of the current range there can't be much claas stuff left to make!! All tractors are covered, main Combine models and even quite a lot of green harvest now? 

There's allot comming from claas this year... Wouldn't mind some rakes and balers.

Nothing of interest for me there so my wallet is happy, but glad people are getting a decent JD forager

Now we have detailed current JD, Krone and Claas foragers someone just needs to make the New Holland FR and I'll be happy

Archived