Wiking 2017

chris.watson

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi I have been looking through my Wiking collection was there a Large Fendt tractor with front loader released at any time,I know there are JDs Valtra and Claas with loaders ? Thanks Mike

• 1 month later...

Cheers Atte, that's what I was wanting to here........it was the fact that the dealer has now highlighted the fact it's in Nature Green made me think that others might not be........If I'd have got mine out the box and checked against other I could have worked it out myself!!!

Yes Mark, seen that one :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Barry said:

That Bergmann is a welcome sight, I was going to be buying parts for that next month to build one!!!

Nice to see one of the more normal sized models from a range as well, one or two of them locally. 

14 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Another thumbs up from me for the Bergmann...am sure it would be pricey but looks like a good one...have been after a twin axle rear discharge spreader in lieu of a model of a Strautmann VS12TD!

Price will be about €75,-.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived