USK 2017

chris.watson

4 minutes ago, walterderwent said:

Very nice model Chris. Proper monster of a sprayer. A good friend of mine is currently in Austrailia operating this one. :)

15801567_10210761644333381_1919817565_n.jpg

Very nice David . I thought it must be big in the flesh as the 1/32 version is very big. When you see it you think it is a 1/25 scaled model. Only just got it out of the box. Booms are massive.

• 3 weeks later...
  • robbo pinned this topic

Just like on the smaller 700E series the new bonnet styling has transformed the machines appearance............it looks superb!    Shame the beacons don't light up as well, but I guess someone will know how to make that happen:rolleyes:

Paul was determined to keep his farm layout modest, but with a xerion and an 800E series coming he will soon be back to 5000 acres;D.......................you will need a bigger plough as well................Didn't someone make a 14 furrow GB  not so long ago

5 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Just like on the smaller 700E series the new bonnet styling has transformed the machines appearance............it looks superb!    Shame the beacons don't light up as well, but I guess someone will know how to make that happen:rolleyes:

Paul was determined to keep his farm layout modest, but with a xerion and an 800E series coming he will soon be back to 5000 acres;D.......................you will need a bigger plough as well................Didn't someone make a 14 furrow GB  not so long ago

and a 775E Phil !!!

• robbo unpinned this topic

Archived