Challenger 775E

Nothing spectacular, just a bit of extra detailing to the new 775E which is replacing the recently auctioned and sold 765D on the farm layout:)

I have added two roof aerials, two TNS dealer stickers, one security sticker on rear fender,  Jan 2017  66 Registration plate,  and a toolbox.

Dirty tracks will follow in due course;D

Theres a few real ones running round here now, and two new ones in TNS yard are also heading my way onto local farms by March 1st:)

I got two because at £38 each they were a giveaway!  The second ones had similar extras added less the toolbox and will be following the 765D to a presently unknown destination:rolleyes:

P1050600.JPG

P1050603.JPG

P1050601.JPG

P1050602.JPG

Hi chaps,  The Aerial with the spring at its base was brought in from HLT website, the other one that fits to the side of the cab I made.  Both sit in black rubber sleeves that in turn are glued into drilled out holes.  A dollop of black paint on the top of the aerial finishes the job.   I used to sell communications kit including aerials many many moons ago, so am very familiar with them.

The rear links work well, however the central toplink is very fragile and Ive already bust the one on the new model for the layout>:(.......So as I need it functioning correctly for two implements I'm somehow going to have to modify it,  if successful I will add it to this thread.

Does the hitch have a towing eyelet as well? I took delivery of a horsch sprinter yesterday ( huge monster of a seeder!!) and I need something to tow it with. It doesn't fit my wiking Fendt..... also, have you sold the second challenger you bought as yet? 

9 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Hi chaps,  The Aerial with the spring at its base was brought in from HLT website, the other one that fits to the side of the cab I made.  Both sit in black rubber sleeves that in turn are glued into drilled out holes.  A dollop of black paint on the top of the aerial finishes the job.   I used to sell communications kit including aerials many many moons ago, so am very familiar with them.

The rear links work well, however the central toplink is very fragile and Ive already bust the one on the new model for the layout>:(.......So as I need it functioning correctly for two implements I'm somehow going to have to modify it,  if successful I will add it to this thread.

thanks Phil

• 5 weeks later...

Archived