What really annoyed you today

internet and TV being down until now >:( >:(>:(....5 unreads pages again!!....bet its all OT and Marky talk anyway :D :D :D :D

the joys of virgin meadis eh mate, my old dear called to say hers was down to :D :D

for me, bottom of the shopping bag fell out ,luckly on the drive at home, smashed the eggs, bust my chocolate and she managed to stand on my loaf of bread for lunch tommorrow, ,which is now fit for nothing

the joys of virgin meadis eh mate, my old dear called to say hers was down to :D :D

for me, bottom of the shopping bag fell out ,luckly on the drive at home, smashed the eggs, bust my chocolate and she managed to stand on my loaf of bread for lunch tommorrow, ,which is now fit for nothing

Oh shucks - just water for lunch then.  You could invest in a Bombay Bad Boy to give it some flavour

my other half telling me shes got a job interview at 1 oclock on friday, we were suppost to be leaving home at 9am to head down the road for our holidays and the lakeland show, looks like its driving in the dark with heavy traffic now  >:( >:(

Oh Mandy!

Look at it this way. 

He is only a man and knows no better.  You just have to forgive him (and add it to the list for when you really get mad)

You're right of course, Sue... but next time I see him I'm gonna make a point of counting EVERY single wrinkle he has and following it up with a written report >:(

I'm not sensitive about my age.... much ::)

You're right of course, Sue... but next time I see him I'm gonna make a point of counting EVERY single wrinkle he has and following it up with a written report >:(

I given that up.  What is the point of being a senior citizen if you cannot come clean about it.  I am talking about ME and not you.  Remember I am the same age as your daddy!

Best set some time aside then... and bring a chair  :D :D :D

I love you Wislon... warts and all....

Not so keen on the piles it has to be said mind you  :-\

Where the hell have you been Wendy  :o???

main computers been down for thr last week or so apprantly they don't like a little 4 letter word  :D :D :D

so i'm on dail up at the mintue on my old mans lap top so all last week i had to go out and see my old mate stella  ;D ;D ;D