What really annoyed you today

Re: What really annoyed you today???

churchill online quote....went all the way through then it says it cant quote at this time >:( >:(>:( >:(

more online sites, cant even get quotes on a 1.4 sport :D :D :D....what is wrong with these people, i had GTi's for 10 odd years :D :D :D....bunch of t!ts :D :D >:(::)

well other the past few days

bent over sideways on friday just before going to BB and i must have pulled a muscle!! painful!! couldnt do PE in BB, sore all weekend >:( and then i couldnt play rugby in PE today!! was ragin, hope the pain goes away!! the worst thing is when i sneeze, realy realy sore then >:(

Who was you ragin  ;):D

the rugby, i dont want to affend any one, but atleast you scored this time and i know how you feel i was robbed by a cr@p ref a few weeks earlier but you would have still been in the same place but you would have been beaten by me the KIWI'S instead!!!

A Plaster buried half my socket/switch boxes on a job i'm doing i'm gonna string him up when i see him  >:( >:(>:(

not unusal that is it, we had one like that on a new house, owner had moved in already ,when we found the socket you could just kae it out, so the builder carefully chisseld it out for us, nice and tidy, no misshaps, but the plaster had gone down the pipe into the house, so the dopy groundworks guy said no probs, hold this cone over the hole ,which the other guy did, mr gorundy went outside and put the pipe of his compressor into the pipe and turned it on, ,we had an almight bacg as the plaster came out, and also the palster on the walls cracked and fell of, the new owner was far from happy

not unusal that is it, we had one like that on a new house, owner had moved in already ,when we found the socket you could just kae it out, so the builder carefully chisseld it out for us, nice and tidy, no misshaps, but the plaster had gone down the pipe into the house, so the dopy groundworks guy said no probs, hold this cone over the hole ,which the other guy did, mr gorundy went outside and put the pipe of his compressor into the pipe and turned it on, ,we had an almight bacg as the plaster came out, and also the palster on the walls cracked and fell of, the new owner was far from happy

and all the walls are dot and dabbed and he hasn't cut one piece of plaster board round the box out staight so there's inch or so caps round some must are covering up ok but it a nice new house and it should of been a staight forward job but spent the last 2 days carefully chipping round and cutting the plaster board out  >:( >:(>:( :'( :'(

I was really freaked out today when I was in the office on my own (Dad has gone out for the morning) and my phone started to ring, and it was an internal call. I answered it and there was nothing but a slightly muffled sound coming from it, which freaked me out even more ...

.... it was then that I realised that I had it's twin in my pocket and had lent on one of the buttons causing it to dial the phone I had in my hand :-[

I was really freaked out today when I was in the office on my own (Dad has gone out for the morning) and my phone started to ring, and it was an internal call. I answered it and there was nothing but a slightly muffled sound coming from it, which freaked me out even more ...

.... it was then that I realised that I had it's twin in my pocket and had lent on one of the buttons causing it to dial the phone I had in my hand :-[

whos a cleaver girl then