What really annoyed you today

Yuck... thought you were an Accountant Susan - was that in your job description ???

Accountant turned book keeper but it was  "can you give us a hand moving the cattle?" and like an idiot I agreed! 

Mind you I DID enjoy riding on the back of the quad bike even though it was covered in all that pig stuff and I had to duck through a tangle of hawthorn

Was meant to be meeting u with a girl i used to know at school but she has to go to see her uncles then say how about tomorow and shes busy then. then dad rings ive got a job that i need doing so like a fool i go to his and he wants me to hold the ladders while he paints the top of his pub.  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

An accountant is having a hard time sleeping and goes to see his doctor. "Doctor, I just can't get to sleep at night."

"Have you tried counting sheep?"

"That's the problem - I make a mistake and then spend three hours trying to find it."

Got it totally wrong - if I have a problem with figures I leave it alone, go to sleep and wake up with the answer in the morning.  True!

An accountant is having a hard time sleeping and goes to see his doctor. "Doctor, I just can't get to sleep at night."

"Have you tried counting sheep?"

"That's the problem - I make a mistake and then spend three hours trying to find it."

come on BGU thats a joke, wrong topic ;)::)

Re: What really annoyed you today???

cars and loans, never what you want >:( >:(>:(.....insurance was good though, really cheap on a R32....cheaper than the top range Suburu!!!....i'll check supercars tomorrow :D :D :D :D

Re: What really annoyed you today???

cars and loans, never what you want >:( >:(>:(.....insurance was good though, really cheap on a R32....cheaper than the top range Suburu!!!....i'll check supercars tomorrow :D :D :D :D

Don't buy a suburu Ben it'll turn you into a girl  :D :D :D