What really annoyed you today

women drivers, after one decided to try and drive into me in a carpark and had the cheek to say I'm in the wrong when I wasn't even moving, got my own back by parking and then standing at a pelican crossing and starting to walk across it when she drove upto it, then getting 3/4 of the way across it then turning around and walked back, the look on her face was classic  :D

Not annoyed but saddened.

Early this morning after milking ended 4 cattle trucks rolled into the village and took the entire dairy herd away from one of the farms.  End of an era - the dairy has closed its doors and the grass fields are being ploughed.  One dairy down and the other may follow according to the owner. 

Very sad

The same happened with one of the local dairy herds here last year.  :(

Not annoyed but saddened.

Early this morning after milking ended 4 cattle trucks rolled into the village and took the entire dairy herd away from one of the farms.  End of an era - the dairy has closed its doors and the grass fields are being ploughed.  One dairy down and the other may follow according to the owner. 

Very sad

That's a terrible shame... another chunk of country life disappears :'(

I didn't see it but I heard we were robbed, should have won!! ???

you werent robbed, you were your own undoing, you hit the post twice and skyed the rebounds!!, Liverpool were just not on form at all

Oh nooooooo... it's 6.00am and I've just got into the office... forgot to alter my alarm clock when the clocks changed :-[

(Nevermind... will have a days work done before 9.00 :))

We altered all our clocks but find the dog clocks difficult to reset usually takes a week to kick in!

Now, I rarely get really cross >:( But LLoyds TSB changing my VISA to Mastercard, without asking me first, then sending it to my old address (their mistake), cancelling it, reissuing it and sending it to my local branch for me to collect (which I flatly refused to do as it was not my error), has severly hacked me off. Told them I don't want it anymore cos I didn't want a Mastercard anyway as I've already got one >:(

Plus my web host company has been giving me the wrong password, which is why it wouldn't work... got the right one now... am sooooooo annoyed they put me through all that worry of not being able to upload to my site >:(

Don't think I've been this cross for a long time >:(

Oh and I forgot to add... Marky prefers Billie Piper... that made me cross too >:(

eBay cancelling a listing because it has AS NEW in the title.

The same as everyone else does!!!

We have other listings with this, but they have left them?? ??? ???

That's frustrating for you Kev - and eBay don't have a policing system... it happens because another eBay has complained about your listing, which is really petty. I had this once when I put my website address in my listing (again, likes lots of others do!) when I wasn't aware it contravened eBay policy - lost a whole weeks work >:(

Now, I rarely get really cross >:( But LLoyds TSB changing my VISA to Mastercard, without asking me first, then sending it to my old address (their mistake), cancelling it, reissuing it and sending it to my local branch for me to collect (which I flatly refused to do as it was not my error), has severly hacked me off. Told them I don't want it anymore cos I didn't want a Mastercard anyway as I've already got one >:(

Plus my web host company has been giving me the wrong password, which is why it wouldn't work... got the right one now... am sooooooo annoyed they put me through all that worry of not being able to upload to my site >:(

Don't think I've been this cross for a long time >:(

Oh and I forgot to add... Marky prefers Billie Piper... that made me cross too >:(

Yes I do prefer Billie Piper... but not to you of course mandy... to... er..... Gavin in a leopard skin thong I meant  ;);D

I just did a search for AS NEW in the title and got 16528 hits!! :o :o

Shall I object to them all?? :D :D :D

I'm not suprised Kev... told you, someone petty person with nothing better to do reported you >:(

On a positive note... whatever you were selling was obviously better than whatever the person who reported you was selling :)