What really annoyed you today

Didn't know your name was Tris!
And I thought you were my friend :'( :'( Only joking! Skin like leather, me. :)

Paul I wouldnt worry about, there building site workers are a pain in the preverbials when it comes to parking. As if they don't make developments tight enough these days; them vans parked everywhere make a hard job even harder. The times I have had to go for a long walk round a building site looking for the owner of a badly parked van . . . Grrrr!

One of my neighbours asking the local police  ;) to see if the owner of this DB had insurance. It only goes on the road about once a month. They checked that it had and informed my neighbour, who's reply was well can't you doing for carrying passengers when he has only one seat and he has no number plate on the trailer.

Why are people so vindictive and small minded!

post-242-132638669439_thumb.jpg

Thought I'd got my site cracked... now struggling with the shopping cart... the company administering don't seem to comprehend that I really don't know what I'm doing ::)

Sorry Mandy, cannot help you there as that is also something I have never beein involved in (yet).  All I can suggest is telling them again that you are a complete novice and really need some TLC. 

Ribbing is something friends do - and you know it is not malicious. If my friends did not come out with the occasional comment I would be worried!
It is indeed a condition of friendship. :) I'm good for a laugh rest assured :-*

A damned house-fly that Stuart smacked the other night but has resurrected and is...

...Flying around my office

...Doing do-dos on my screen

...Flying into my face

...and generally being a nuisance.

MARKY GET YOUR HOOTER OVER HERE - PLEEEEASE!

If I poke my head out of the window here... it should just reach Sue  :D :D :-[

Last night - we had fireworks again.

Sat 3rd Nov fireworks

Sun 4th Nov fireworks

Mon 5th Nov Fireworks

Fri 9th Nov fireworks

and will probably have them again tonight

Thought Bonfire Night was 5th November but it seems we have Bonfire week and Two very unhappy dogs to boot.

Last night - we had fireworks again.

Sat 3rd Nov fireworks

Sun 4th Nov fireworks

Mon 5th Nov Fireworks

Fri 9th Nov fireworks

and will probably have them again tonight

Thought Bonfire Night was 5th November but it seems we have Bonfire week and Two very unhappy dogs to boot.

i thought they were changing the 'law' or had done about the dates before and after for displays??

Driving though Maidenhead last night was brilliant, fireworks to the left, to the right, infront of me. .. it was ace.

Coming home at 3 in the morning though I reckon it was getting a bit long in the tooth for the locals by then!!  :o