What really annoyed you today

My black spaniel had sugar puffs all caught in his ears once.....looked like Stevie Wonder  :D :D :D

:D :D I've had that before!!! Thought I was the only that had that!

:D :D :D :D sugar puffs in you ear ? would be worth seeing luke  :D :D :D

1 missing roof tile and a broken ridge tile ,only notice down to the big damp patch that has appeared in the landing ceiling,and ash tree farm has a new pond in one corner >:( >:(>:( >:(

just spent an hour on the roof in the rain,temp fitting a spare tile i had from the extension,to make it waterproofish for the weekend,guess what i am doing monday when i get a new ridge tile

thanks shan,must have blown of in the bad winds we had thurs night, as the end was still in there,just had to cut the lug part of a new one and slide it under the ridgr into the hole left by the old one,held in place with a lenght of rod bent like a clip to hold it,

whats anoyed me more is the waters gone right over the corner of the farm,thankfully on the bits that have had pva overthem ie the fields,but i had a real pond in one corner of the wall for a while, 

Exit wounds in my perimeter fence and the sheeting ripped off the workshop, pikeys paid me another visit at work last night.  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

i cant write words to describe them without getting banned!...and they wonder why people have a problem with them when they try and settle >:( >:(>:(

bout time you got a few cameras up jas,along with a few rottys roaming round

I've been looking into cameras but to be honest they are very little use as a deterent as they do not give a clear enough picture to guarantee a conviction, even the ones in town centres at ?10k each upwards for every camera are questionable. one firm quoted me ?14k to camera up my premises and ?40 per week to monitor them via their control room, but I don't hold my breath at them being a good deterent to be honest.

I think I will be getting some more dogs shortly.

what about a security guard or 2? ???, we have to use them when ever we use Trackway to get to our sites....the Pikeys steal it >:( >:(....but at ?1000+ a sheet i'm tempted ::)

I've been looking into cameras but to be honest they are very little use as a deterent as they do not give a clear enough picture to guarantee a conviction, even the ones in town centres at ?10k each upwards for every camera are questionable. one firm quoted me ?14k to camera up my premises and ?40 per week to monitor them via their control room, but I don't hold my breath at them being a good deterent to be honest.

I think I will be getting some more dogs shortly.

oh well,time to get that fence wired to the mains at night,that will put them of eh,surprised at the cctv though,would ahve thought they would have given a clear pic,even those in the city centres,i know the ones arround our yard are infra red, but they do have an alarm arround the fence,that goes of with any major movement/cutting,not just in the wind,

i cant write words to describe them without getting banned!...and they wonder why people have a problem with them when they try and settle >:( >:(>:(

The bobby came out and gave me the routine talking to about crime prevention etc, wasn't bothered that we had found several items that we knew they had handled and could get prints from etc and proceeded to tell me it was pikeys and they wouldn't be able to do anything and that if I found ou who it was I should make sure they were given a good talking to as a deterent....... hang on a minute mate I said, last year I did just that when I caught some on the premises and nearly got six months for assault when I hadn't even hit one..... Oh, you're buggered then was pretty much what he replied to that with........ talk about wanting ice in your drink!  ::) ::)::) ::)

The bobby came out and gave me the routine talking to about crime prevention etc, wasn't bothered that we had found several items that we knew they had handled and could get prints from etc and proceeded to tell me it was pikeys and they wouldn't be able to do anything and that if I found ou who it was I should make sure they were given a good talking to as a deterent....... hang on a minute mate I said, last year I did just that when I caught some on the premises and nearly got six months for assault when I hadn't even hit one..... Oh, you're buggered then was pretty much what he replied to that with........ talk about wanting ice in your drink!  ::) ::)::) ::)

Police wont do bu@@er all if they are involved though, their scared, thats why we have half of the total UK amount in our village living like they want, disregard to all law and planning laws...council and police wont engorce anything

We had gypsies camping up on one field last year, we couldn't move them on, even approach them, the police did F*** all. They made a hell of a mess, we lost about an acre of silage which we had cultivated and put time and effort in. Jason I really sympathise-it's come to the point now that all you've worked for in not worth anything as others are allowed to breeze in and take it away without recrimination. We should be allowed to protect our homes/businesses. Have you thought about an electric fence?Don't know if they work????

p.s. Sorry to sound thick but what's a pikey? :-\

Sorry to here that FP & FL  >:(  Man there are some sh!t heads getting around these days.

Ditto on that. We haven't had and gypo's round near us for a while now, the last lot though nearly got covered in slurry, they were just setting up camp as we arrived to check on the fields etc, we just said we'd be spreading in here tomorrow, so you best move on which they did :o. Worst bit is if you threaten them too much or have a punch up with them then 9/10 they'll get you back either by smashing up your cars/tractors or setting your straw on fire etc >:( >:(>:(

We had gypsies camping up on one field last year, we couldn't move them on, even approach them, the police did F*** all. They made a hell of a mess, we lost about an acre of silage which we had cultivated and put time and effort in. Jason I really sympathise-it's come to the point now that all you've worked for in not worth anything as others are allowed to breeze in and take it away without recrimination. We should be allowed to protect our homes/businesses. Have you thought about an electric fence?Don't know if they work????

p.s. Sorry to sound thick but what's a pikey? :-\

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pikey

actually a good site :D :D :D

there was a local farmer down he last year( powerstars way i think) got arrested and spent the night in the cells due to the fact he drove into the field the pikeys were in,to do some work away from them,and they claimed he had invaded there area dangerously,guy was doing every thing by the book,getting court orders,hadn't threatened them at all,no justice is there

My mother put and i quote "an official strike notice" up in the kitchen and sitting room of our house outlining her latest list of demands and how she is looking for a better deal bla bla bla and it goes on

she also left her mobile number on it and how she is prepared to take part in discussions on how to rectify the situation.............. then she left and hasnt come back since  ???

shell be waiting for a contact to be made though cos im heading back to Cork in a few minutes and wont be home again till next week  :P