What really annoyed you today

For the second time since we got Windows Vista in January we had to totally re-install the operating system and lost all the stuff on the computer........ >:( >:(>:( >:(

oh deere, SP2 is out now/soon, thats supposed to sort some problems out!. Julies PC was bought last year and has been a pain since!, not yet though have i had to re-install it all but tempted too! :D :D

oh deere, SP2 is out now/soon, thats supposed to sort some problems out!. Julies PC was bought last year and has been a pain since!, not yet though have i had to re-install it all but tempted too! :D :D

havn't even installed my copy i got with the pc, left it on xp, far better and no problems either

Well if given the choice I'd go back to XP any day. Had our old computer for 5 years and not a problem get this thing and it knackers itself twice in 3 months........ :-\ :-\

I hope you have all your picures backed up Mart E  :-\

Anything that wasn't still on the camera memory card is on CD so I'm ok........Just a pain that I lost a few MP3s and word documents, soon get them back though........ ;)

Mart id get it into a computer place. We lost ours and a guy still managed to get the files of the harddrive. Because if thats not bu****d  you can still get them. Unless theyre set to private files.

And for me it was going into town and forgetting my debit card so couldnt spend as much.

Mart id get it into a computer place. We lost ours and a guy still managed to get the files of the harddrive. Because if thats not bu****d  you can still get them. Unless theyre set to private files.

And for me it was going into town and forgetting my debit card so couldnt spend as much.

Hmm interesting mate, might be worth a try then........ :)

I wrote out a list earlier of all the Plastruct I need to do some projects which I brought with me in the lorry all week. Well the main one was shut, the other two only stock individual pieces no packs. Cow bags!

my dam neighbours, sat in the dining room last night having tea, when i saw what i thought was the squirel in the back garden out of the corner of my eye, turned round to look proper and theres a huge rat sat looking at me from the back gate, thing shot of up the path when it saw me, went out to look, and all up the path is a binbag full of food, which i am pretty certain came from either my dopey nosey imediate neighbour or the next house up,a rented one with a thug of a son  ,bag was all food stuff, and they didnt think to put it in the brown bin, both of which are near as empty, had several strong words with one already hurling acusations and threats of enviromental officer calls ect round, the other will get it when she comes home, sons to thick to take it all in, why are some people so dam stupid despite everything being there for them, already had to ask the rented one to take all the wood from something to the tip instead of leaving it the path so the bin men cant get to the bins as it is,

i can se esparks flying soon round plymouth

Starting work at 2.30 this morning, and planning a nice easy and rewarding mornings work for myself on my return from Essex. As usual I didn't do anything I'd planned. After loading the tankers off my trailer, I found that the interlock valve had stuck. (Load safety control on a tanker) The brakes wouldn't come off, so I had to sort that out. Next the PTO shaft snapped the coupling on the tanker we use for loading, so I had to make a new one out of a shaft I had Wombled. (Recycled to those not familiar with the term). I also had to shorten the delivery hose and repair the delivery gun.

I get under my trailer and find that it needs a new interlock valve, the brakes need adjusting, and one of the tyres has lost some of its tread.

Finally I spent an hour doing what I'd planned for the morning, but was by that time; too tired to get interested in it, so I went home. Typical day at United Petroleum.  >:(:(

beeing charged ?10.60 to enter ruddy wales >:(

Yeah i like the way they charge you on the way in and not on the way out  >:( >:( should do what we used to do in the company vans drive up to Gloucester then across and book out for the toll anyway  ;) ;) ;D ;D