What really annoyed you today

got playstation 3 today and its already broke but sony weir very nice about it apoligising and said that they are going to bring a new one and collect the broken one wednesday  :D :D :D

what's bust on it mate, very bad luck on it's first day out the box. you did not drop it ???;)

i picked it up wrong how can you roll it flat with a cambridge roller though   ???

he was making a joke! :D :D :D,

you hit your head on the rollers, you now have a lump, he said roll it flat with the rollers! :D :D :D

Virtually all our astra and corsa diesel vans have had to have new ecu's for the fuel pump and they are 500 pounds to us trade, only a five min job to fit though i you have a ramp it just screws on top of the pump. Some are on their second one :o, Vauxhall wont admit its a problem. The vans just loose power and mess about before eventually cutting out. Very dangerous if you,re in the fast lane.

Mum and Dad say that they wont take me to spalding even though they said they would im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dissapointed and have been saving and selling stuff i would have kept if it wasnt for spalding  :'( :'( :'( :'(  Anyone going past snargate/brennzet ;D:)

yeh we are in the middle of no where in a way but not far from ashford etc Seriously though if anyone can help i will give extra weight diesal money  :) :) ;D ;D :)  i  can book a room at the travel lodge place or if your going in one day then thats good to thanks hope you dont mind me asking  ;):)