What really annoyed you today

The wind and no power.

Last night the wind blew down the power cables to the camp and there is only emergency power >:(

Came into work this morning and the power was down here again because of the generator problem.

I am glad I am going home tomorrow now. ;)

Virtually all our astra and corsa diesel vans have had to have new ecu's for the fuel pump and they are 500 pounds to us trade, only a five min job to fit though i you have a ramp it just screws on top of the pump. Some are on their second one :o, Vauxhall wont admit its a problem. The vans just loose power and mess about before eventually cutting out. Very dangerous if you,re in the fast lane.

quite a few of the newer combos we have ,and a few varios have had similar, also spend a fair bit of time of the road with bits of trim ect that just fal off, so we have gone back to fords now

Put my trailer on the bay this morning at 4am and then parked up for my sleep. Woke up at midday to be told I was mean't to go home as that was my weeks work done. . . . . but as I'm here I can stop on and do a sickies run - 4 drops leaving at 4.30pm >:( >:(

Not today but yesterday. Went to a Newholland open day thing. Apparently they would be other makes there. ONly rabe-knight was there and them, Had a look around the machines and watch em working and i can safely say i wil stick to my deeres, Masseys and fendts. Then went to a chippy for dinner bill came to ?27 for me my mum and step dad.  >:( Could buy 3 fish and chips for less than half that near me and a damn site nicer.  >:(

My Google has turned ethnic  :-\

its to do with 'power save' but if you read googles words, it makes no difference! ::)

http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en_uk/earthhour/

Google users in the United Kingdom will notice today that we "turned the lights out" on the Google.co.uk homepage as a gesture to raise awareness of a worldwide energy conservation effort called Earth Hour. As to why we don't do this permanently - it saves no energy; modern displays use the same amount of power regardless of what they display.

its to do with 'power save' but if you read googles words, it makes no difference! ::)

http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en_uk/earthhour/

Google users in the United Kingdom will notice today that we "turned the lights out" on the Google.co.uk homepage as a gesture to raise awareness of a worldwide energy conservation effort called Earth Hour. As to why we don't do this permanently - it saves no energy; modern displays use the same amount of power regardless of what they display.

What a load of tripe then  ::)