What really annoyed you today

had about 3 acre to finish sowing in the field i was in, snapped a tine hanger on the power harrow, got a stone stuck between 2 hangers and couldnt get it out, then the rain came on >:( >:(>:(

went to pick up the bag of seed in the field and one of the cables for the loader snapped >:( >:(

now just back from my uncles who said he had a heap of spare hangers but by the time we got there he remembered he gave them all away >:( >:(

Tell me about  >:( >:( 0-0 not a bad result i guess would of gone mad if that-has been Hendy scored  :D :D :D

no way with that free kick!!....Van dar Sar made a simple catch look good! :D :D :D :D

No the shot he had before that moving all over the place Van the man did well to stop it  :o :o :o

gotcha now, i only saw that on a reply before the adverts after the game, missed it in the game....dont know how  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Yep i think you right i can't see Liverpool or Celski scum beating us but can't count our chickens just yet roll on next tuesday  ;D ;D ;D

we have to beat the chelski scum first, thats not gonna be easy.....then we shall see!!.....what ever, it will be an interesting final ;);D ;D ;D ;D

Had an email from my longstanding accountant this evening telling me that he is intending to charge me ?15 to come and collect my books. I pay the swine enough in fees every year and now he's adding this insult. I shant say anything untill he comes out but in the words of Sir Allan it's going to be "You're fired!"

Andy doing his impression of a cleaner has removed the numpty images i think! ???>:( >:(>:(

can some one check the topic and tell me if its crosses! ??? ???

funny thing is....he did this last time for the 2007 one! :D :D :D

Getting into work to discover that they'd miscalculated on drivers and didn't need me today. Plus they're messing about with the hours and conditions already - funny how companies are so nice to you when you join and then as soon as you've been there a couple of months start showing their true colours :(

Getting into work to discover that they'd miscalculated on drivers and didn't need me today. Plus they're messing about with the hours and conditions already - funny how companies are so nice to you when you join and then as soon as you've been there a couple of months start showing their true colours :(

There is always work at two oaks Mandy  ;) ;) :-*:-*

I have located my roof tiles  ;D

In Coventry  >:(

Parcel Force are the culprits, delivery was refused - because they took it to the worng address down the road  ::)

They are doing their best to intercept it before it goes back to Jurgen and have the parcel sent back to me.

Another little niggle, I have got two nights work with Wessex Water though the agency - doing what I used to do with them full time on the artic vacuum tanker. . ... in Weston Super Mare  ::)???

Getting mileage and paid travelling though  ;D