What really annoyed you today

I stayed up until now (1AM) to see what the number 1 dance track was on the 100 count down shown on THE HITS, only to find it to be Sonique - Feels So Good  ???

Surely Tiesto - Adagio For Strings is far better than that pile of urban pants.

that is not on, Tiesto kicks soniques ass

dont really know which topic to post this but, last night i was filling my car up with petrol when i noticed the lad at the next pump walking about with a lit lighter round about the pumps, then when i was in to pay for my fuel he gave the cashier a piece of paper with IOU £20 for fuel written on it, which to my shock he accepted. ???

is this why fuel is so expensive ???

some thefing ******D's removed a 20000 quid brass plaque of the war memorial in plymouth last night, what is the world coming to that they do that, police are looking into it, no coincidence that the pikeys camped just down the road (3 or 4 miles) disappeared last night then is there >:( >:(>:(

some thefing ******D's removed a 20000 quid brass plaque of the war memorial in plymouth last night, what is the world coming to that they do that, police are looking into it, no coincidence that the pikyes camped just down the road (3 or 4 miles) disappeared last night then is there >:( >:(>:(

wont be seeing that again then!!.... >:(

How about this one then... for what annoyed me today...

I got a call at 5.30am this morning from my right hand man.... as if that's not bad enough... ( :D :D ) he kindly informed me that I had had 9 catylitic converters taken off my van.... (er.... 9 of them)...

Result of this action...

250 schools with NO FRESH FOOD whatsovever today...

About the same of ladies expecting food tomorrow... who won't get it (Monday's punters will now be served Tuesday.... Tuesday on Wednesday etc etc.)

I've had to SCOUR the country today... and pay through the nose to hire 7 refridgerated vans (that's all I could get for tomorrow)

wait for it...

2 fitters booked for a days work tomorrow to re-fit new CC's

finally...

An invoice through the fax just as I went home.. for £10,180  >:( :'(

Not sure if I should laugh.... or cry really  :-\

Find me a little bloke... I wanna hit someone  >:( >:(

on there way to East Europe / Africa i should think, a Landie we had was stolen and found welded to another to create to cut n shuts, that was on its way to Nigeria :(>:( >:(

I'll tell Tris you wanna see him