What really annoyed you today

In woods with dad and 135, all of a sudden shes p*ssing out diesel from just by the tank  :'(, and i found out the hard way we only got 1 side braking after i met a car and one side locked up  ::)  :-\, so a trip to the mechanics me thinks  :-[

Opps not good our intrnational did that onece . Do you drive on the road then mate?

what really annoyed me today was that im ill at home with flu so i thought id get up and warm myself a tin of sausage and beans  ;D, couldnt find the tin opener so out the swiss army knife, the tin was half open and suddenly loads of old manky silage and straw fell out of the knife  >:( so i was ages picking it all out  :-\ and by then the meal was cold.. sounds fussy i know  :D

6180, weres the deere? also drivers and screwdrivers :D

The 3140 parked up in the shed quiet i had to do a 45 mile round trip and my mate was following me in his 6270 so thought we'd best take to 40k'ers as he didn't know where he was going  ;) ;) ;):D :D :D

Liars  >:(

My sister in law has been telling my brother that she has been paying off her debts so that they can get a house toogether next year. She came clean in the summer about it all but started paying them, she was told that it was her last chance. Yet she has been not paying things and has emptied there savings account to buy stuff. Yesterday the balliffs turned up at my mums house and served her with a court summons, my mum went mental as did my wife. Brother has kicked her out.

As if my mum didn't have enough to worry about with my dad getting made unemployed.

Merry Bl**dy christmas. >:(

Not getting an Audi RS4 as a courtesy car when mine was in for a 18/19k service >:( >:(

Got a 2 litre TDi A6 estate with automatic but it was alright but did not float my boat and could not wait to get me own car back.

What really annoyed me though was when the chap was running over the invoice before I paid the bill and he read out screen wash top up. I had only one thing to say to him and that was "bullocks" since I had filled the screen wash on the Sunday afternoon and had used a drop since then. It was only 61 pence plus VAT but it was the principal of the matter that annoyed me...i.e. they had charged for something that was not done. I just hope all the other things charged for were actually done. Anyway I was in a hurry and told him to crack on and just let gets the bill paid and get me away.

92190203.jpg

d80a0fd9.jpg

Liars  >:(

My sister in law has been telling my brother that she has been paying off her debts so that they can get a house toogether next year. She came clean in the summer about it all but started paying them, she was told that it was her last chance. Yet she has been not paying things and has emptied there savings account to buy stuff. Yesterday the balliffs turned up at my mums house and served her with a court summons, my mum went mental as did my wife. Brother has kicked her out.

As if my mum didn't have enough to worry about with my dad getting made unemployed.

Merry Bl**dy christmas. >:(

It is a disease impulse buying and an inability to manage financial affairs .my wifes friend is pretty similar and even went as far as forging her husbands signature on loan documentation but they got some type of counselling and appear to be getting somewhere.Your brother has some hard choices to make and I suppose this is the 'for better or worse part' but your sister in law needs help.Tough on you being away and your wife getting caught up in it.

F

Get well sue-n . . . See what I did there? ;D::)

Oh Very clever wordplay.

I do feel a bit better now, but all I have eaten today is a slice of dry toast with only a little Marmite.  Vitamin B is good for you and I LOVE Marmite but I thought "steady on".

I may have another slice or two of toast with some soup for dinner and see how it goes.  Apparently there is a bug going around as the Stud Manager where I visited last week has the same problem today.  He said I had given it to him but maybe he gave it to me?