What really annoyed you today

Thats not good! Any ideas what caused it as yet? odd for hay just to go up like that about here even with this heat

Sorry to hear of your predicament.Could it have been spontaneous combustion? They say there is more bad hay made in a good year (for sun) as people bale it before it is really ready as the outside of the stem etc feels dry but there is still more moisture deeper in the grass stalk that when stacked in a lump then become hot like fresh lawn mowings do. My Uncle lost a terrific lot in '77 when the contractor's forager broke down & as the weather was hot (although only late May) he made big round bale hay of it (relatively new on the scene then were big round balers:-before bagging/wrapping, and being a heavy crop intended for silage had more moisture in it than expected. After several days in the barn the lot spontaneously combusted. :(

heat wave

cause it set the hay alight in our barn 200 large bales

barn a wright off hay still burning started 130am monday

been busy since now knacked and still more hay to come in and some to bale

you mean caused by internal combustion or something  ??? ??? :-\

the barn down my nans has been on fire twice my uncle had to use the bobcat with the grab and pull all the bales out on to the front of the barn so the fire brigade could hose it down that was the sundat and monday my grandad and my uncle went in to the barn and could see it starting to relight in one of the beems and one of the tractor had a tanker on and it was full of sh** , they reversed it in and put it to go ,it did have a bit of a hum the neibour said  ::):D

In a hurry to leave Sainsburys in Witney, Oxon I forgot to uncouple my hydraulic lines for the trailer (crane). Didn't actually realise this until I screwed round hard right past 90deg to get into a farm to pick up some roofing pallets.

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oil all up the back of the cab, over the desiel tanks, fenders, catwalk, drivers side of cab. .. .. everywhere. Whats worse is the fact these were only a temprary measure to get the trucks wheels turning - sixbloody weeks ago. Longer pipes going on tomorrow.

Numerous things over the last week, been busy at it with round bale silage and hay ::) ::). Trying to get the hay ready before the rain and storms arrived which meant tedding our big 17 acre hay field 7 times in 27 hours :o :o :o :o Managed it though 2220 bales exactly, there all loaded up on trailers at the moment awaiting delivery to horse folk, if the rain ever stops ::) ::)::)

Numerous things over the last week, been busy at it with round bale silage and hay ::) ::). Trying to get the hay ready before the rain and storms arrived which meant tedding our big 17 acre hay field 7 times in 27 hours :o :o :o :o Managed it though 2220 bales exactly, there all loaded up on trailers at the moment awaiting delivery to horse folk, if the rain ever stops ::) ::)::)

And I've been in my shorts all week!!!

And I've been in my shorts all week!!!

It's wet but still very, very humid :o :o I've been freezing my balls off in the tractor with the air con, I've had to get out for a warm on the odd occasion :D :D

Yea in hay. 10ft swards

Straw is just the same with 10ft or 12ft

Don't like workin any larger swards, sometimes the tractor drags it below her, 6180 we had was the same, if not payin attention 40ft could need spread out from below her!!!  :D :D :D

I'm on about 4k/5k when baling cereal straw out of the big combines :o Never baled anything under 15ft cut :'( :'( Can fly through pea straw though, can get upto 15/18k on smooth fields ;D ;D

I think I'll weld up the pto this year to save changing bolts :D :D :D

How many grease niples has it?

I have four banks of 10 each roughly

Seen a 202 special @ highland show, onnly had four on it plus the usual ones around the reel

Yours has the chopper then ;) Were only on 4 plus the autolube, I'd be baling before you then :D :D :D

I'll bale past ye!!  :D

What net u use?

I use the edge to edge tama net, some stuff!!!

Not with a chopper you won't ;D ;D ;D

Were on edge to edge Novatex winner, loveley coloured stuff it is too :P :P :P

A mate that invited me on hol with him and rest of us and told me today that i cant go with them because he'd rather have a couple of girls go with them instead, i wouldnt mind if been straght up at first but dragging me along like that (for 3 months telling me how great it was gonna be) just last straw told to go f**k himself arogant c**t and now he's trying to find out why i'm annoyed >:( >:(>:( >:(

Lets see, not too much that pi$$ed me off today. The one thing that was sorta awkward and odd was NCC trying to flirt with Ricky...  :o

Nothing new there though! ::)