What really annoyed you today

Dont think we will ever properly know. But i hope he gets the same as any other person would.

Kris I agree with your statement but when you mean as any other person it should be worded as any other person with the same history. ( no previous problems with the law and exemplarary behaviour up to now.)

Adam... that's VERY naughty... didn't the police tell us Helpers and Moderators NOT to mention the 'barbygate scandel' until AFTER Tris's court case... he may well get let off due to lack of evidence yet they said  :-\ :o

It went in my favour. ...  right up untill the Prosecution asked me "Mr Trissle, you appear to be in some discomfort".

To which I replied, "Is it me or is it hot in here? It's just that I'm sweating like a rapist in a courtroom!!"

The next thing I remember was two Action Men taking me away in handcuffs. ..

Kris I agree with your statement but when you mean as any other person it should be worded as any other person with the same history. ( no previous problems with the law and exemplarary behaviour up to now.)

Hes a scouser exemplary behovour is none existant in liverpool  ;D:D :D :D

Hes a scouser exemplary behovour is none existant in liverpool  ;D:D :D :D

You obviously have never been to Anfield.  Because if you had you would know that the Liverpool Fans are not only well informed but also classy at games. They never stop supporting their team and on the rare occasion when an other team is actually dominating the reds at anfield they will even applaud the oposition (Except Bluenoses and Mancs of course). Because of these facts it is a great honour and experience for every player and team to come to Anfield and play there. I have been in Liverpool on 4 different occasion and the people have been great to me everytime I was there. So I do not know what you are talking about.

To me Liverpool is a great city and also has one of the more beautifull downtown areas of any city that I have been to in the UK.

Anfield Vario You must have Liverpool confused with some other Town/city  ;) i've work in about every major city in the UK and Ireland day and night shopfitting and i must say liverpool was the only place i've ever felt uneasy in late at night walking to a takeaway the scum that seem to appear from the cutter is unbelievable and i've never seen so many shutters on shops anywhere else in even the suburb's of London  :o :o :o :o ;) ;)

You obviously have never been to Anfield.  Because if you had you would know that the Liverpool Fans are not only well informed but also classy at games. They never stop supporting their team and on the rare occasion when an other team is actually dominating the reds at anfield they will even applaud the oposition (Except Bluenoses and Mancs of course). Because of these facts it is a great honour and experience for every player and team to come to Anfield and play there. I have been in Liverpool on 4 different occasion and the people have been great to me everytime I was there. So I do not know what you are talking about.

To me Liverpool is a great city and also has one of the more beautifull downtown areas of any city that I have been to in the UK.

Oh lighten up. Everyone knows the mersey runs through liverpool because if it stopped they would steal it. Couldnt agree with you more Si

Histon game called off due to a frozen pitch.....well the ref said it may be colder later so had to decide now.....t!t! >:( >:(>:(

now on tuesday, so close to due date.....still going!! :D :D

Well that's pansyball for you!!!

the number of school run mums who seem to think the big red "road closed ahed" with diversion signs followed by the "road closed" sign 200m after them dont applie to them, then proceed to shout and swear at us that the kids will be later for school now, despite signs being out for 2 weeks warning them in advance, and the divert route being far wider in 2 lanes and only .5 of a mile longer than there shortcut lane,all in bloody 4wd's as well tommorrow will be fun as we are deliberatly waiting till 15.30 to shut down even if finished early, see what they think of morning and eve diverts then :D :D :D

the number of school run mums who seem to think the big red "road closed ahed" with diversion signs followed by the "road closed" sign 200m after them dont applie to them, then proceed to shout and swear at us that the kids will be later for school now, despite signs being out for 2 weeks warning them in advance, and the divert route being far wider in 2 lanes and only .5 of a mile longer than there shortcut lane,all in bloody 4wd's as well tommorrow will be fun as we are deliberatly waiting till 15.30 to shut down even if finished early, see what they think of morning and eve diverts then :D :D :D

mums actualy shout and curse at you's while they are taking there kids to school? park a van or digger behind the signs and wonder if they drive on :-\ ;D

Welcome to my world  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ I have lost count of the times I have been at an accident with the road closed and some pratt comes along and says"but I want to go down that road"  ??? ??? ???