What really annoyed you today

What annoyed me..... I went for a walk this morning to the supermarket and stepped on, or should that be in, something slippery.....and no it wasn't ice, unless ice has somehow become brown and squidgy, ruddy dogs  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

What annoyed me..... I went for a walk this morning to the supermarket and stepped on, or should that be in, something slippery.....and no it wasn't ice, unless ice has somehow become brown and squidgy, ruddy dogs  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

its more the owners/carers fault for not picking it up  :-\

I experienced the same thing a couple of years back and was left negative feedback on that basis.

Mine was for a Ford 7000 conversion and the chap thought he was getting the real tractor for £75 delivered  :-\

He didn't understand the 1:32 scale model part  :D :D

Well... one born every day as they say... I just hope they buy from you instead of me in future Chewy :)

Well... one born every day as they say... I just hope they buy from you instead of me in future Chewy :)

Thanks Pamela  ;)

I had another one last week that couldn't understand why he hadn't recieved his model yet...he bought it on Christmas Eve at 19.45 and couldn't understand why he hadn't recieved it on the 27th (day after boxing day)  :-[::)

Tris .... hide quick :o :o :o :o that nasty Marky is on the warpath :o :o :o :o :o

***scarpered***

:D :D :D :D

My accountant is doing my first ever books at the moment Mark... daunting but it should be ok. Be nice if I could earn that much let alone get taxed for it!  :D

know how you feel mate, yesterday and today where awful for all of us at school to.  :'( :'(

i cant imagine what you are going through losing a friend like that and being reminded everytime at college, its gonna be hard for you guys, but chin up and all that, FTF is here if it can help? :) :)

well good luck Tris... I wouldn't mind paying my bill if I thought I owed it  >:( :'( :'(

Ah I see, yeah I bet. If the paper work says something, it must be right. There is no such thing as human error in the Inland Revenue  ::);)

I'm stuck ::)>:( Frosted over wet spot!

Sounds interesting - I just returned from visiting a large Hampshire estate.  Scottish and Southern Energy pick-up crew had just managed to get it out of a frozen-over hole near the pond by dint of digging!  Neither were wearing jackets when they arrived at the office but were covered in mud up to their knees.  I assume they got very warm digging!

Try some heavy breathing, Tris - it may melt the ice.

Check your mms Mark ;)

There was plenty of heavy breathing Sue, I'm cream crackered after all that walking!! :D

Bet you were warm though!  Nothing like a brisk walk to get the circulation going.

Don't know what the temperatures are at the moment but it was minus 8 when I left home this morning and only minus 3 when I got back this afternoon.  The non-moving vehicle still has an iced-over windscreen.