What really annoyed you today

For me  ???:o:D :D Maybe one for the pheasant.....  :D :D

Tell Harry I'll set Tris on him, see how he likes them onions  :D :D

Maybe this one does though..... sorry Sue  ;):D

Oh Sue, after all that you still don't have a clue who's who!!!  ::):D :D :D

No, I didn't pick him up, I did go back in the vain hope I might find the 2 missing bits in one piece, but there was nothing but an atomic dust of glass, plastic and pheasant  ::):D :D

ive been laid up all week with flu and no energy to move mate horrible aint it  ???

Are you stilling whining on about man flu... :D :D :D

Are you a man or a mouse  ???:-[

Do as I don't get up have a shower and go and do some work  ;):D :D

Otherwise get back in bed and get that lovely lady of yours to wait on you just like the telly ad  :D :D

How on earth does that warrant a certificate  ???:o:D :D Maybe one for the pheasant.....  :D :D

Tell Harry I'll set Tris on him, see how he likes them onions  :D :D

Maybe this one does though..... sorry Sue  ;):D

for Sue getting that confused! (she'll kill me!!!) ;) ;), .....i reckon its her fast driving causing it :D :D :D :D :D

OK Give Harry a treat and give me a Numpty.  I don't mind when it is deserved. 

See Simon, she knows!! :D :D :D :D

Jolly good, so long as I don't get framed here..... 'Numpty Free Since Established' me.... and that's how it shall stay  ;)  :D :D

seriously?, never checked!!!....well we'll get you stiched up....somewhere! :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D  Oh Mandy what an offer imagine Dumb and Dumber coming to your rescue.......

Now why did you make me imagine that fave Yank... I'm gonna need counselling now :D

Been in bed all morning with two Ibruprofen... seems to help :)

Got to feel better by this evening cos it's my birthday party at the local curry house :)

Listening to crappy music while on hold to the technical department at Trevi showers, bristan etc etc.... is there only one bloke in the tech depts of these places, I've never got through straight away  :o>:( >:(

Now why did you make me imagine that fave Yank... I'm gonna need counselling now :D

Been in bed all morning with two Ibruprofen... seems to help :)

Got to feel better by this evening cos it's my birthday party at the local curry house :)

Cold compresses also work but are difficult to sit on.  You are doing the right thing with ibruprofen as it is anti-inflammatory.  Old fashioned White Horse oil is also good for bruising.

Have a good birthday, Mandy.

Having been told my cars ready this afternoon, so went down. They have ballsed up again. HAD THE CAR FOR 19 F@@@@@G DAYS >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(  The side glass not bonded right 1/2 inch out of line with the car and a 1/2 inch bigger gap between door and glass. plus roof trim not fitted right stuck up in the air,over spray on the glass, over spray on the front light, and last black vinyl that goes inbetween door glass front and middle has lots of air bubbles under it. Then to be told that if the glass has to come out again 4th time  and they damage the paint , the car will have to be resprayed for the 4th time to . >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Having been told my cars ready this afternoon, so went down. They have ballsed up again. HAD THE CAR FOR 19 F@@@@@G DAYS >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(  The side glass not bonded right 1/2 inch out of line with the car and a 1/2 inch bigger gap between door and glass. plus roof trim not fitted right stuck up in the air,over spray on the glass, over spray on the front light, and last black vinyl that goes inbetween door glass front and middle has lots of air bubbles under it. Then to be told that if the glass has to come out again 4th time  and they damage the paint , the car will have to be resprayed for the 4th time to . >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

i would be considering legal action by now mate,that should shock them a little, plus press like tv watchdog ?? just the thought of that should??? work, did you get any joy with that hire car company marky mentioned??