What really annoyed you today

Oh pops... that's not good buddy... I hope Maddy gets well soon... lets hope it was a one off event mate  :'(

Have you got someone set up you can ring and utter a 'key word' too or something if it does happen again mate ??? - I know you can't hear... but I know you can speak... remember you winding me up you old sod  ::):D

Give Maddy a kiss from me and tell her get well soon...

My wife had a Grand Mal sizure  4 hours ago, after she was rushed to the hospital and a cat scan taken it appears so far no brain damage......god what a sight to see someone foaming and bleeding and feeling so helpless.....deaf and unable to call for help...ugh...she is home now sleeping but im too wound up tight......I stay up all night and sleep in the morning my time...........Never been so scared in my friggin life....

Sorry to here that Rick, i hope your wife gets well soon.

1. I have a seriously swollen gum and toothache.  >:( >:(

2. Dentist tells me my bridge has to be dismantled and removed (not looking forward to that) >:( >:(>:(

3.  I shall have to put up with a gap for at least three months.  >:( >:(>:( >:(

But was pleased that:

1. I got to see my dentist at an hour's notice (lovely man always manages a "squeezed in" appointment)

2. Antibiotics are kicking in.  ;D

hmm case man or new holland man does not suit you pete :D :D

when i said change my name i meant il probally just change it to pete  :D believe it or not before i started at houstons i spent most of my days on a deere and before that it was sames and a lamborgini but pass no remarks there  :D