What really annoyed you today

some fooker removing my wallet last night with about 50 quid left in it, fortunatly no caeds or anything as i take them out  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:( so not quite a sore head as expected , but had to walk home, about 5 miles and it was Peeing down ,

Oh dear... that's not good Sean  >:(

Little scroat  >:(

yeah not a good way to end the eve mate, but at least i had the sence to remove the cards , and found the emergency 10er i had put in my shoe incase of such things to this afternoon, stuck under the insole, no wonders i couldn't find it last night

:D :D :D :D Oh Sean....  :D :D :D Would love to have been a fly on the wall when you found it this morning.. where did you think it had gone  ???:D :D :D

don't really know mate, i have always done that when i go out, you never know ,as last night proved , but i think the combination of vodka and magners did some weird things to me mind , and i was in no mood to take me shoes of after haveing the wallet nicked either,

:D :D :D :D Oh I see... I guess you were lucky you didn't go ten pin bowling then  ;)

An email from an online toy dealer stating that my order could not be processed because of a '"bad" credit card number. Had schedualed my purchase to arrive while I was away, but to my dissapointment I found nothing upon my return. Tommorow i'll give the dealer a ring and see if I can re-send the billing information, might have to wait till Tuesday though as it's a bank holiday here Monday.  :( :( >:(

OK then... if you want to do business in public... you were seen entering my garden... and my pants went missing off the line... provided they are back on my washing line again by tommorow... we'll say no more about it  ;)

:-[:-[ :-[ They didn't smell too fresh  :-[:-[

My mechanic has just rung me up with the probably costs on my motor  >:( >:(

Oucchh  >:(

Luckily all that was taken were 3 CD's no big whoop,and no damage but it did feel weird knowing a stranger had been in your car.

were they your S club CD's ??? ??? ::)

there are some right *insert word here* around these days