What really annoyed you today

It's only a T Reg...... :o

It actually needs to be replaced by a New Holland LM-A but I'll never see that day...... :D :D ;)

i thought that i would never see the day when our matbro going , but the day is movin very close now  ;D my uncle has been to the dealer and talking when they can get a telehandler  in  , shall i keep it a secret which make he's looking at ;D

Our Merlo again...... >:(

Leaking hydraulic oil from numerous places on the under-carriage......God knows what's up with it this time...... >:( >:(;)

Good telehandlers merlo but very poorly built i've found one at college has blown numerous seals etc and thats a 56 plate :D :D  Stick to my manitou 626 N reg with 6500hrs and not one fault (touch wood)

i thought that i would never see the day when our matbro going , but the day is movin very close now  ;D my uncle has been to the dealer and talking when they can get a telehandler  in  , shall i keep it a secret which make he's looking at ;D

Come on mate spill the beans...... :D;)

Good telehandlers merlo but very poorly built i've found one at college has blown numerous seals etc and thats a 56 plate :D :D  Stick to my manitou 626 N reg with 6500hrs and not one fault (touch wood)

Ours blows the fuse for the boom at regular intervals too so you can be ahppily working away and the boom stops working...... ::)

And the accelerator is a bit "sticky" too......

It's a poorly machine and it was only back from the dealer after getting another problem fixed about 2-3 months ago...... ;)

Sounds like the merlos been a very healthy machine ::) ::)  but surprised its still with you if it was causing that much bother on most farms i worked on it would be gone and especially on a livestock farm were it's used daily and clocks a fair few more hours :D :D :D??? ???

Sounds like the merlos been a very healthy machine ::) ::)  but surprised its still with you if it was causing that much bother on most farms i worked on it would be gone and especially on a livestock farm were it's used daily and clocks a fair few more hours :D :D :D??? ???

Well it was really doing pretty well until the last lad that worked there decided to put water in the oil tank...... :-\

That gubbed a fair bit which came to a ?2K repair bill but now she's developed all these new faults since she was fixed the 2-3 months ago......

The 3095 is always about with the Loader so if anyting goes wrong there's always something to take over but perhaps the boss better get thinking about a new one...... :D;) ;)

Well if looking for the new one i will always reccommend Manitou brilliant machines especially 634's and 741's, Newer Merlo's from what been told by local dealer arnt that great for reliability but then he does also sell Manitou :-\  But from what i've driven Manitou or JCB ;) ;)

My 2p mart :D :D

But spose were you work you are lucky and having the spare loader tractor

i did that last night although i got very confussed as to why the film was an hr early starting at first :D

for me, some old duffer accusing me and the other half of stealing his sainsburys fancy bag, that he had left behind, despite us and the gril on the checkout telling him that 2 other people had gone through before he came back,  yes we had 4 of them but we paid for them ages ago, and had a black cross on the bottom to, which he then claimed we had just added to his to cover our self?? oooo i hate old duffers like that, store manager took him away ,and i think gave him a new one for nowt >:( >:(

Well if looking for the new one i will always reccommend Manitou brilliant machines especially 634's and 741's, Newer Merlo's from what been told by local dealer arnt that great for reliability but then he does also sell Manitou :-\  But from what i've driven Manitou or JCB ;) ;)

My 2p mart :D :D

But spose were you work you are lucky and having the spare loader tractor

Very true mate......She's a right versatile old girl with the loader fitted is the 3095...... :D;) ;) ;)