Malvern Spring Tractor Show

robbo

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing your photo's Mike, you must have got down earlier than us as you couldn't get a decent photo with the amount of folk about when i tried to take some.... Great to catch up with Jonathan (county999) and Benjamin :) Biggest surprise was almost tripping over Stuart Borthwick, who i'd not seen for about 3 years. A good day out and i think Dodgy Dave's dad Bill is already looking forward to a trip down next year. :)   

8 hours ago, super6 said:

Some great pictures, I couldn't make it this year so almost as good as being there. What make was the red baler in the auction NH?

Not sure, I thought it might be an International, maybe David had a closer look and may be able to assist

19 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Lovely photos there . What did the tractor make at the Auction. 

I didn't have time to stay around for the auction, I was too busy running around the site loooking at everything else, sorry

Just returned home after a brilliant weekend away down at Malvern. Great to catch up with so many good friends whilst I was there, and had a decent laugh in the company of Martyn Reeve whilst helping man his stand, along with Ken Davies and his wife who were on the stand next door. I was lucky enough to be at the show just after 7am on Saturday to cover all of the real tractors plus the auction. Whilst on Sunday I photographed all of the layouts along with a fantastic array of trucks and commercial vehicles that were parked outside the same hall. Please be patient, I have lots of things to sort through at the moment, but all my photos will appear here in due course. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived