My combines

bennyv78

Lovely collection of combines there...... :)

You have the JADA 8080 in there, is it a good model for the shelf? I have heard it is a bit brittle as a toy. I'd just like it as part of a display though, will it be ok for this?

I was going to get one of these a while back but wasn't sure about it for the price...... :-\

You have the JADA 8080 in there, is it a good model for the shelf? I have heard it is a bit brittle as a toy. I'd just like it as part of a display though, will it be ok for this?

Its the uliest and weakest model in my collection I must say. I would not pay more then 30 Euro for it anyway, I got mine for 20 Euro, and that is on the edge I feel.

I like all manufacutres as long as it is in 1/32. But I got my favorites!!!

Nice collection matey... can't see the new MF from UH in there yet - will you be investing in one... and the Fendt... and the Leverda... and the Norscot Cat... blimey... you'd better get saving  ;D

The Norscot Cat is there, I?ve got 2 of them, one rebuilt with terrawheel in front and one regular that I got in box. The three UH combines will be bought in August I think, its hard to get space enough for them today. I have to rearange to get them. And I will also get the JD 9780 singlewheel to....

I like the two drills on tha far right Benny, very nice models. I am in two minds about the JADA combine, I need one of that age for my collection but I don't want a pile of crap  ??? ???

Your models all look nice up on the shelf like that.  :)

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Theres a post on farm photo which shows a couple of modified Jaditoys NH 8070's, here:

http://www.farmphoto.com/photography/message.asp?dsply=all&mid=302194&gkp=

It might have its short comings, but the model does capture the feel of the real thing quite well in my opinion, and i think with a but of skill it could be turned into something very nice indeed.

Joe