Paul Palmer's conversions

A nice model Paul, like all Replicagri Agrisem tools. Very strange to see discs AFTER a cage roller. You would expect it the other way round. I wonder why they did that. I guess the roller is there purely for depth control and the disc's leave it nice and fluffy? I can't see this working in the UK under wet conditions. Discs need to be in front of the tines in order to aid thrash flow. Any thoughts?

http://savasukis.lt/uploaded/images/Katalogas/Zemes%20Ukio%20Technika/GiluminiaiSkutikai/AGRISEM/Agrisem15.jpg

A nice model Paul, like all Replicagri Agrisem tools. Very strange to see discs AFTER a cage roller. You would expect it the other way round. I wonder why they did that. I guess the roller is there purely for depth control and the disc's leave it nice and fluffy? I can't see this working in the UK under wet conditions. Discs need to be in front of the tines in order to aid thrash flow. Any thoughts?

http://savasukis.lt/uploaded/images/Katalogas/Zemes%20Ukio%20Technika/GiluminiaiSkutikai/AGRISEM/Agrisem15.jpg

Cage roller will fill up with wet compaction clods and need unblocking all the time in tacky conditions I think. The disc's only being one row wont do much of job any way. A simple packer like the he-va sub-tiller has would of done the job really.

i have just updated the roller,i have got rid of the cable ties,as they looked to chunky,i have now used bead wire to hold the hydraulic pipes in place,also i have weathered the roller a bit more pictures shortly,only took me nearly 12 months,but at least its done now

Edited by paulali
  • Like 1

Looks good Paul. I know it's meant for britains linkages but would be nice if the did make it an option like the replicagri ploughs to have it to suit both types of linkages. But you've done a good job looks like it fits well and I see it holds up well too.

thanks Jordan,it would be nice to have the option to fit both types,britains are halfway there,just no top link  mount

Looks great Paul, really nicely weathered. Similar outfit to what we plough with at home.

thankyou Pat,any pictures of the real thing?

Just seen this Paul, a very realistic model now. Think I'm going to have to try to get the same effect with my old britains one now

thanks Pat,it looks a lot better without the cable ties,they were to chunky,as allways Pat,thanks for looking and commenting,look forward to seeing your roller converted

• 3 weeks later...