Langton estate

sandy6930

Hi I have been on this site for a while now but never really showed any pictures of my attempt at a model farm probably because the ones on here look so good and have some great stories to go with them. I have finally gotten the courage to post some pic but I am not really one for stories so I will just put the pics up and if any one has any tips on how I can make it better in any way please feel free to tell me. Here are some pics of how I started making Langton estate.IMG_0051.thumb.JPG.e3561597d23ddad389d4e80f0e47493c.JPG

IMG_0054.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0053.JPG

That's some size of layout.... great though and good to see decent sized fields rather than a couple of square foot, think most the forum members be bit jealous of the available acreage you have to work with, including myself. would love an area that size for a 16th scale dio but that will have to wait for the lotto win.... keep up the good work and look forward to seeing more of your work 8)

22 hours ago, graham said:

great to see your layout taking shape ,is it based on an estate local to you great farming area you live in, liking the rolling fields great job thanks for showing ,will you have any stock or just arable

22 hours ago, graham said:

great to see your layout taking shape ,is it based on an estate local to you great farming area you live in, liking the rolling fields great job thanks for showing ,will you have any stock or just arable

It's not really based on anything just taken some ideas from a few contact farmers near me , I think it will just be arable the last farm setup I made had milking cattle but that took up a lot of the farm

12 minutes ago, F8N said:

Massive! What size are the coir matts? They seem seemless..must be alot of matt? It really looks like a decent field.

I got two big rolls from eBay can't remember the size of them tho they weighed a ton lifting them up the stairs but I am happy will the end result

Archived