Attention new members there's a mistake on the birthday list mmine says 62 actually should say 26........sorry for the confusion ::)

I thought something was wrong with that but i just thought the 6 was upside down  :D :D :D :D

Attention new members there's a mistake on the birthday list mmine says 62 actually should say 26........sorry for the confusion ::)

Oh dear... alzheimer's... mad crazy dilusions... I guess it can only be expected at you age pops...

Errrrgh.. fetch the mop ben... Pops has wet himself again mate  :o>:(

Oh dear... alzheimer's... mad crazy dilusions... I guess it can only be expected at you age pops...

Errrrgh.. fetch the mop ben... Pops has wet himself again mate  :o>:(

ppppppppppppppppwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwttttttthhhhhh to you lot including Ben :D :D :D

Happy birthday Rick darling... I am a leading authority on older men... and can confirm that when it comes to certain things, age is no indication of ability... have a good one sweetheart :-*:-* :-*:-*

And Happy Birthdays to Nick and James also :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-*

Its a bit early isn't it Amanda  :o :o :o;D ;D ;D

Happy birthday Rick darling... I am a leading authority on older men... and can confirm that when it comes to certain things, age is no indication of ability... have a good one sweetheart :-*:-* :-*:-*

And Happy Birthdays to Nick and James also :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-*

ricks gonna get hellish confused by this post, hes bad enough as it is, imagine the poor old fella trying to figure out what day it is now