britains john deere 3650

Paul Palmer

15 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Very nice Ben I must say, the Deere looks good on the row crops.

14 hours ago, Gav836 said:

Nice work Ben, the row crops really do suit that tractor :)

Thanks for the comments :) 

10 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

thankyou Ben,for taking the time to post up the pictures,its appreciated,hope you can get the hedgecutter off!!!

No problem, I shall find out soon! 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

Ben,another question,how easy is it to take the cab off,i see you have a driver in the cab

Firstly pop the bonnet off, this is hard to do as it's a metal peg pushed into a plastic hole (I actually bent my bonnet slightly in the process) i used a flat bladed screwdriver and be gentle, I had a tin of jd green handy for touch ups! 

secondly there is a screw in the middle of the chassis (possibly two as I can't remember without checking) unscrew it and the cab should lift off

then in the rear corner on underside of mudguards there is two screws and I think one at the front where dash attaches 

then the glass and glazing should just lift off, 

so on the whole it's not to bad just have to be careful! 

29 minutes ago, Agcofarmer said:

Firstly pop the bonnet off, this is hard to do as it's a metal peg pushed into a plastic hole (I actually bent my bonnet slightly in the process) i used a flat bladed screwdriver and be gentle, I had a tin of jd green handy for touch ups! 

secondly there is a screw in the middle of the chassis (possibly two as I can't remember without checking) unscrew it and the cab should lift off

then in the rear corner on underside of mudguards there is two screws and I think one at the front where dash attaches 

then the glass and glazing should just lift off, 

so on the whole it's not to bad just have to be careful! 

many thanks Ben

when im out working part time for a contractor,there is one farm i visit and he has a 3650,f reg i think, permanently attached to a hedgcutter,its only used for 1 month a year,its immaculate,im thinking of getting the britains and leaving my hedge cutter on it,so the info Ben has been very helpful

Archived