Barry's Weise-Toys collection - Standard models 1000

Barry

1 hour ago, robbo said:

I didn't know that there were so many variations of the 515C or others, nice collection

There being the different variations of the 515C is what made me start collecting Weise, firstly the original two models, standard box and dealer box.....then discovering they had updated the model and slightly different boxed (colour of box and colour of line around the window) Mild OCD also has a factor!!

8 minutes ago, Barry said:

There being the different variations of the 515C is what made me start collecting Weise, firstly the original two models, standard box and dealer box.....then discovering they had updated the model and slightly different boxed (colour of box and colour of line around the window) Mild OCD also has a factor!!

What are the differences? Front and rear linkages wasn't it?

I must invest in a 514C at some stage.

2 minutes ago, Lee ford said:

Barry

Is that all of the Weise models you have I like the topic Mike R

Hell no, going to photograph them and post them up in the next few days :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SPN said:

What are the differences? Front and rear linkages wasn't it?

I must invest in a 514C at some stage.

Yes, the linkages were updated and made better

Very nice Barry, I do like a collection with a theme.

One thing, wasn't the very first issue of the Weise Fendt 515c released with a Siku type linkage? Not sure if it was the rear linkage only that was a Siku type or both. From the photos all yours seem to have the same type of front linkage.

In the listing I keep of my farm collection I have the following entry - 

Weise-Toy1001Fendt Favorit 515c with Siku Linkage

Unfortunately my collection is still in storage following our house move so I can't check.

Peter

Edited by PDH

16 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Nice collection Barry, How do you rate the Unimogs? 

Fantastic models, hope they do the more modern U400 models in the future.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PDH said:

Very nice Barry, I do like a collection with a theme.

One thing, wasn't the very first issue of the Weise Fendt 515c released with a Siku type linkage? Not sure if it was the rear linkage only that was a Siku type or both. From the photos all yours seem to have the same type of front linkage.

In the listing I keep of my farm collection I have the following entry - 

Weise-Toy1001Fendt Favorit 515c with Siku Linkage

Unfortunately my collection is still in storage following our house move so I can't check.

Peter

I'll post some images of them

This is the firsts model they released, in the box with no silver frame around the window. (this is the green box, the blue dealer box has the same model, also with no silver frame around the box window)

The front hitch is the same, but the 'linkage arm'(?) is just plastic

The rear hitch is brilliant, but no good for hitching up to Britains or Siku implements

There was no A frame with it

IMG_8330.thumb.JPG.8117667094fbf587744e54880e524ad3.JPGIMG_8331.thumb.JPG.28fd5b2b03c0a425e2ce82da1d7d0e73.JPGIMG_8332.thumb.JPG.f556ad7e94581941941274f88017d438.JPG

Edited by Barry
  • Like 1

This is the second release, the front hitch is the same, there is now a silver frame around the window of the box.

The rear hitch is now a 'Siku' one that can be hitched up to Britains and Siku implements (this might be what you mean by a Siku hitch, Peter?)

You now get the A frame

IMG_8333.thumb.JPG.d33c2906bf7784f6d63d1524d798a354.JPGIMG_8334.thumb.JPG.9fba43312c03b30f9c5dfe7923223546.JPGIMG_8335.thumb.JPG.6c3b92f3b3dd42ba6c53cffcba572804.JPG

• Like 1

11 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Very good Barry . Your a big fan of mean green German  machines it seems ..;D

Yes Justin, the Weise-toys models, for me, are just what I want to collect, fantastic detail and interesting models.

The Fendt 824 is probably my favourite, now commanding a high price.

I wrote to Weise-Toys last week asking if they could re-release it as it was now sold out and still in demand, pleasantly surprised that they replied, they have no plans too, but don't rule it out in the future.

Hope they do some more Fendts too!