Barry's Weise-Toys collection - Standard models 1000

Barry

6 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

great collection,great topic Baz

Cheers Paul, slowly getting them all pictured and posted up.

Hopefully will also give a guide to the whole range too.....if I don't miss any out!!

45 minutes ago, Barry said:

Yes Justin, the Weise-toys models, for me, are just what I want to collect, fantastic detail and interesting models.

The Fendt 824 is probably my favourite, now commanding a high price.

I wrote to Weise-Toys last week asking if they could re-release it as it was now sold out and still in demand, pleasantly surprised that they replied, they have no plans too, but don't rule it out in the future.

Hope they do some more Fendts too!

I have 6 Weise models myself also & as you say ..the detail is spot on . The Fendt 515c was my first one & is one of fav models . 

10 hours ago, Barry said:

This is the second release, the front hitch is the same, there is now a silver frame around the window of the box.

The rear hitch is now a 'Siku' one that can be hitched up to Britains and Siku implements (this might be what you mean by a Siku hitch, Peter?)

You now get the A frame

IMG_8333.thumb.JPG.d33c2906bf7784f6d63d1524d798a354.JPGIMG_8334.thumb.JPG.9fba43312c03b30f9c5dfe7923223546.JPG

Many thanks Barry. That's great info. It fits with what i remember though I do think this was the first release not the second. I have the both of the initial releases so it seems I have to hunt for either 3 or 4 now!!

Thanks agin.

P

• Like 1

Nice collection! I still need 21 of the 127 Weise models to get the collection complete :rolleyes:  But i don't collect the different Box versions, otherwise it would be something like 150 Weise models.... 

On 06/05/2017 at 11:28 PM, Barry said:

18. 1018 MB Trac 1300 with Terra Tyres (TO BE PURCHASED)

Any good cheap to as considering one myself

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B017BT83Z6/ref=mp_s_a_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1494253378&sr=1-20&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=weise+toys&dpPl=1&dpID=51krrt4Wd8L&ref=plSrch

4 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

No, the one you've listed is item 1037 MB 1400 ......the item 1018 is an MB 1300, I bought this item from this seller :)

have a look through, theres a few you dont seem to have mentioned, moggy wise ,and some of the others you need are on, and cheaper,they just dont show the boxes on them

i noticed as well you havnt shown the mustard yellow fendt 512c ,you missing that one as well i am guessing 

IMG_0721.JPG

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

have a look through, theres a few you dont seem to have mentioned, moggy wise ,and some of the others you need are on, and cheaper,they just dont show the boxes on them

i noticed as well you havnt shown the mustard yellow fendt 514c ? was it,you missing that one as well i am guessing 

I have the yellow version listed as a 512C Pieper Edition, the 514C was the orange Kommunal Edition

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

i noticed as well you havnt shown the mustard yellow fendt 512c ,you missing that one as well i am guessing 

IMG_0721.JPG

This is the first in the Limited edition range (starting with 2_ _  _) i will do another thread with those in!!!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, robbo said:

I have the yellow version listed as a 512C Pieper Edition, the 514C was the orange Kommunal Edition

Trere are 7 Kommunal variations, starting with 11 _ _ i will do another thread with those in!!

Edited by Barry

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...