Nice one for Udi

jdc

The HP of that beauty 97 was either 125 or 135 depending on which variant you bought  ;)

Have you added some numbers to those quoted Barry.... perhaps you nicked them from your waistline measurement  ::)

now for the MILLIONTH time stop exagerating  ::):P

Thanks mjb, I'm a lot wiser for knowing that.

What will a TW20 pull anyone??  ::)

with decent tyres on ............................anything you like  ;)

i daresay in thier day a 10 ton trailer would have been about the bigest available to them , it wouldn't be uncomon to see a 4wd version couples to a 5 f rev plough, although a local farmer ,did have one for running a forager, i can remember the black smoke even now :D

Is it because of fuel injectors they used as thats what black smoke is uncomplete combustion in engine normal when throttle is pressed down not enough air gets to it for full combustion causing the smoke. So as fords do it alot the mixture in fuel in air in cylinder isnt right causeing the smoke (and high fuel consumption)

I may be wrong though just blabbing on

Is it because of fuel injectors they used as thats what black smoke is uncomplete combustion in engine normal when throttle is pressed down not enough air gets to it for full combustion causing the smoke. So as fords do it alot the mixture in fuel in air in cylinder isnt right causeing the smoke (and high fuel consumption)

;)

I was taught that black smoke was burnt fuel and white smoke was unburnt fuel.... Didn't they burn lots of oil anyway  ??? ???

Bloody old blue things  ::)

Thanks mjb, I'm a lot wiser for knowing that.

What will a TW20 pull anyone??  ::)

anything from a small trailer to the  realy biggest trailer it can pull

it also has a 3point linkage wich was desighned by mr ferguson and used to do all sorts of purposes on a farm

sorry only joking i deserve all i get

they just go pourus the cylinder walls that is i think

I was taught that black smoke was burnt fuel and white smoke was unburnt fuel.... Didn't they burn lots of oil anyway  ??? ???

Bloody old blue things  ::)

Then explain when you burn straght fuel in air gives off black smoke, i was told this was due to incomplete burning as not enough air around it  ???