Wanted Britains orange Shawnee pool dumper

16 minutes ago, britains-93 said:

Hi I'm looking to purchase a Britains orange Shawnee pool dumper!!

That's a rare one . They are also very sought after . I have a green one (a bit playworn) if your intreasted..

• 4 weeks later...

I've been looking for the orange one for a decade or so! Apparently there was one on a Britains trade stand at a toy fair in the early 90s. There can't have been that many made with the tipper body in orange plastic despite it appearing in the catalogue.

Apparently when they were first realeased they were on show at a toy fair in London.But didn't think the orange one looked that desirable so they thought the green one looked better.So the few they originally made were sent over for the Holland market.Leaving very few over here.I heard of one for sale in Holland for 450 but sadly missed out.We will just have to keep carrying on the search one will pop up one day

My younger brother had an orange one . I think it was picked up in Smyths Toys at the time . Probably around 1995/96 . One of the hook attachments for the hitching on to the tractor broke & it ended up being discarded as far as I remember !! ::) And then we got a green one !! ;D

Archived