Silage Machinery model farming competition "discussion section"

civilpek

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FNHIR i think ya forgeting i came second in the last compertion so im going to put a good entry in again, wont win but i should have good odds (off shopping to dt this week as ive not much silage gear YET)

or cant i enter if im not living on the isle of lepricorns  ha ha!

someones been diggin in the bowels of the forum ? :)

well done FNHIR, really enjoyed that , great pics & a great write up as well , got a load of pics a while back but i think i fell on a few fences , will be up & running again soon though , so for me at least going is good to firm :)  r5 pu3 w2  ;)

Sparrow legs

Should be in the running for this one as he was runner-up by a neck to tm810 in the previous race. Silage preparations up until now have been done behind closed doors but may surprise us with a big baling display

Farmer Palmer

he's got the harvester, where's the rest of his crew?  ;):D

I think we will be saving ourselves for the meetings later in the year, watch out for a strong entry in the summer and Autumn harvest meets which we are much better suited to.  ;)