Silage Machinery model farming competition "discussion section"

civilpek

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D :D :D :D Powerstar Contracting will be taking over all your customers at this rate, raining at NC Contracting HQ my bum, your staring at Marky's Tomato Picture  :D :D :D :D :D

You make my ar$e smile young powerstar ;)

Your JD fleet wouldn't last 5 mins in the real world, clunk, bang, bang the gearbox on my 6920 is shot ;D ;D ;D:-*:-*

There was a shipment of real 6920s ivt tractors in the EU a while back and almost every one of em has sh!t it self in the back end,true story as well I add before any one says I'm full of the stuff ivt back ends are made from.

NC contracting may have to loan them a few of there JD's  ;)

Only NC Farms run JD Oli, and there all broke down too ::):-\, and like I would lend anything to powerstar, these children don't know how to start a tractor let alone drive one :-\ :-\ ;D:-*

Ol, NC Contracting run a fleet of pink Zetor Crystals, far too sophisticated for modern day operations  ::)

Shush there my collecters items :-X :-X

Bugger off and drive that 6640, if you can get it in gear, you raspberry blowing, gazzzzzner :-*:-* :-*

Only NC Farms run JD Oli, and there all broke down too ::):-\, and like I would lend anything to powerstar, these children don't know how to start a tractor let alone drive one :-\ :-\ ;D:-*

Shush there my collecters items :-X :-X

Bugger off and drive that 6640, if you can get it in gear, you raspberry blowing, gazzzzzner :-*:-* :-*

Put an erotic shaped tomato in it.

Ops silly me,Don't worry powerstar me old plum I'll send you over double oaks farms fendt 512 turbo shift  ;) to help you out since NC is to wise mean to help you out.

PS I hate the back window being left open. >:(

Very kind of you Ol, you can borrow my Kuhn mower whenever you like.

Wow Thomas what a fleet you have youngun, nice handy work with the name's on the kit aswell. A nice line up of machinery, your gonna be a force to be reckoned when the rest of the pics come in.