Janval's 1:32 collection

Janval

Thought I'd share my collection so far!

- UH - Valtra Valmet Mezzo Hi-Tech 6850 (Just arrived yesterday)
- Schuco - Deutz Fahr DX 8.30 with a Britains vicon acrobat rake attached
- Wiking - Claas Axion 950
- Weise - Deutz Fahr D 130 06
- Replicagri - Renault 1181-4S
- Replicagri - New Holland 110-90 with bucket
- Weise - Landini 10000s mkII with Replicagri bucket attached
- Replicagri - Fiat 1180DT
- UH - Massey Ferguson 1080 
- ROS - Agrifull 160 Turbo
- UH - Volvo BM Valmet 705 with UH Amazone fertilizer spreader attached
- UH - Ford 6810 gen III
- Schuco - IHC 1455 Comfort Cab 2000
- UH - Massey Ferguson TE-A
- UH - Kirovets K3180 ATM
- UH - Joskin Trans EX 5T tipping trailer with homemade haybale (First item I tried to make)
- Marge - Ford 7610 2WD gen I with UH Taarup DM 1350
- Britains trailer and SIKU manure spreader
- Britains Smallford potato harvester and planter
- Various Britains and one SIKU model
- Various Britains attachments
- Some of my old models/toys that I had when I was a child.

I also have a few others (SIKU and ERTL), but I ended up donating them to my son. Even though he's only a year old at the moment, the interest is catching on and he's treating them nicely :) The plan is to give him the rest of these models when he grows older, with the exception of some of the vintage Britains equipment. I'm really more interested in the "high end" stuff anyways now. 

Have a look and tell me what you think :) 

DSC_3964.jpg

DSC_3965.jpg

DSC_3968.jpg

DSC_3970.jpg

DSC_3972.jpg

DSC_3973.jpg

DSC_3975.jpg

DSC_3976.jpg

DSC_3977.jpg

DSC_3979.jpg

DSC_3980.jpg

DSC_3981.jpg

DSC_3983.jpg

DSC_3984.jpg

DSC_3986.jpg

DSC_3987.jpg

DSC_3988.jpg

DSC_3990.jpg

DSC_3991.jpg

DSC_3992.jpg

DSC_3993.jpg

DSC_3994.jpg

DSC_3996.jpg

Thanks, everyone!

About the JD 3350, I actually haven't done anything to any of the models (I'm too scared I might "ruin them" ;D). It came like this in the Box, unfortunately I tossed all the boxes back then. It seemed original, can't remember the seller stating that something had been done to it previously either.

20 hours ago, walterderwent said:

Must remember to keep an eye for one of those Renault 1181 models in the later colour scheme.

snap mate, on the list for zwolle ,another missed one 

some nice stuff there jan, any particular favorites so far out of them all 

On 2017-6-15 at 9:42 PM, Janval said:

DSC_3979.jpg

What can you/anyone tell me about this. I've seen pictures of green Fiats and I think Ross may have done one, or two, way back, but this appears to be badged as something else..... Agriful

23 minutes ago, super6 said:

What can you/anyone tell me about this. I've seen pictures of green Fiats and I think Ross may have done one, or two, way back, but this appears to be badged as something else..... Agriful

That is indeed the modern Ros version Paul. They also made a model / toy many years earlier based around a Fiat 90-90 / 80-90 4wd. Agrifull were a manufacturer indigenous to Italy producing quite a wide range of tractors for many years before being taken over in the late '70s by the Fiat group I believe. :) 

On 6/19/2017 at 0:01 AM, walterderwent said:

Lovely varied collection Jan with plenty of nice classics. Must remember to keep an eye for one of those Renault 1181 models in the later colour scheme. Lovely model. :)

Thank you :) You would not be disappointed, as you say, it's a really nice model :) A bit costly, one of the most expensive ones I've got, but it's a limited edition. I usually go for models on sale or bargains on ebay!

21 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

some nice stuff there jan, any particular favorites so far out of them all 

Thanks! It's a tough question! I have always favoured Deutz Fahr, as we had one when I was younger, similar to the D52 06 model, with red rims (Can't remember exactly, maybe the one we had was a D7206). But I must say, the ones from Marge are quite something. I have an 8830 coming my way by the end of the week, really looking forward to it!

Also, I'm a bit disappointed about the old MF's, we have a TED-20 at home, the model I have is a TEA-20 (but very similar). It's really baffling how small they are in relation to some of the other models! I would like to have more of them, but at the price they're going for I just can't see me getting any more at the moment.

6 hours ago, super6 said:

I see that you've probably got the info you wanted already :) As David said, this is one of the ROS models, got a deal on it from a store in the Netherlands. I think it's available from these sites if you're interested:
 http://www.eurofarmtoys.com/index.php?item=agrifull-160-turbo-_-fiat-_--1_32&action=article&aid=4288&lang=NL
http://www.modell-shop.lu/fr/ros-ros-agrifull-160-turbo-limited-edition-1-32.html

Didn't think that there were many of these left, but I guess there's still some. I know there was another really nice model from them as well, but only 200 made I think. Haven't seen any of those available. Attached an image here:
rosagf140.jpg

16 hours ago, Janval said:

I see that you've probably got the info you wanted already :) As David said, this is one of the ROS models, got a deal on it from a store in the Netherlands. I think it's available from these sites if you're interested:
 http://www.eurofarmtoys.com/index.php?item=agrifull-160-turbo-_-fiat-_--1_32&action=article&aid=4288&lang=NL
http://www.modell-shop.lu/fr/ros-ros-agrifull-160-turbo-limited-edition-1-32.html

Didn't think that there were many of these left, but I guess there's still some. I know there was another really nice model from them as well, but only 200 made I think. Haven't seen any of those available. Attached an image here:
rosagf140.jpg

Just to clarify - This is not my model, but I have searched for it :)

• 2 months later...

About time i made an update here! Have had a busy summer, I'm still waiting for 6 new models and that'll be the last ones for a long while - If only I can stay away from ebay :P 

- Marge Models Ford TW 35 Gen II
- Marge Models Ford TW 25 Gen II
- My fleet of big Marge Fords!
- Replicagri Renault 133-14 TX
- Replicagri Renault 751 2WD
- Replicagri Renault 120 baler
- Schuco Holder ED II
- Weise MB Trac 1500
- Marge Models Vicon Acrobat Rake
- UH Massey Ferguson FF 30 DS
- UH Massey Ferguson 35 Special
- UH Massey Ferguson TO 35
- UH Massey Ferguson 35
- My fleet of classic MF's :) 

DSC_4335.jpg

DSC_4336.jpg

DSC_4337.jpg

DSC_4338.jpg

DSC_4339.jpg

DSC_4340.jpg

DSC_4341.jpg

DSC_4342.jpg

DSC_4343.jpg

DSC_4344.jpg

DSC_4345.jpg

DSC_4346.jpg

DSC_4347.jpg

DSC_4348.jpg

I'm quite happy with it myself, will be even more happy when my 5 new Deutz Fahr's and Fiat Winner arrives though :D They do look good together :) I quite like the old mf line up myself, just a shame that I feel the need to get them all now :unsure:

2 minutes ago, mb86 said:

What was that about not buying anything for a while?;)

To be fair, the next shipment was ordered during the summer holidays so I've been waiting over a month and a half for them, therefore it doesn't really count :D 
I did see some stuff on ebay yesterday though, a couple of MF's I'm missing -_- But no, it will have to wait! I have to prioritize right now :) 

Archived