My Collection

844john

Very nice collection John. You have got some cracking stuff there mate. I deleted my collection thread as photobucket owned some of the images it seems, and they disappeared as I woudnt pay the ransom:) will take new pictures of my very small collection soon. Keep them coming mate.

• Like 1

Hello all, thank you for all your kind comments, I thought as it was a wet morning(understatement!) I would delve into my cupboard and try and get a few photo's. A lot of the stuff I haven't seen for months so it was nice to let it see the light of day! I will try and get more photos taken as I get time, but I hope you have enjoyed looking at them as much as I did ! :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Very nice collection John. You have got some cracking stuff there mate. I deleted my collection thread as photobucket owned some of the images it seems, and they disappeared as I woudnt pay the ransom:) will take new pictures of my very small collection soon. Keep them coming mate.

Thank you Chris, looking forward to seeing your collection again, I seem to remember some very nice models in there :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Great collection again John . JD & Case IH are big favs of yours I see !

Thank you Justin, yes, I was brought up with Internationals and later Case IH's so they have always been my favored marque, it was the purchase of our first John Deere that sort of got me into the green machines and now model-wise it is a close call between the two. Mind, I learned to drive on a Dexta and have many happy memories driving a 4610 with the rubic cube gearbox as a lad, so I do quite like the blue corner as well, must get round to photographing them too ! :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Fantastic collection John, thanks for sharing it with us :)

Thank you Paul, I have a small collection of about 30 or so 1/16 tractors, combines and implements, mainly Ertl international, John Deere and the odd Massey that I used to play with as a child that I will photograph when I get a chance, I know you are quite fond of 1/16 models ! :)

• Like 1

On 8/5/2017 at 6:04 AM, 844john said:

Thank you Paul, I have a small collection of about 30 or so 1/16 tractors, combines and implements, mainly Ertl international, John Deere and the odd Massey that I used to play with as a child that I will photograph when I get a chance, I know you are quite fond of 1/16 models ! :)

Cheers John, yes i do have a bit of a soft spot for 16th scale and look forward to seeing your collection when you get time to :)

7 hours ago, smithy said:

lovely collection you have I am jealous of the case lorry will have to see if peter can do me one thanks for sharing :) 

Thank you Smithy, the Case lorry seems to be very popular, especially with us Nash men! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1