My Collection

844john

• 2 months later...

That's the trouble, I don't know what everyone looks like and I'm struggling now to remember where we bought it from as it was all a bit frantic!:D, but i do apologise ! actually the Maxxum was for my son Sam and he was very happy with the price!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This one was our stall, Mrs R sitting patiently waiting for me to work out how to use the new camera and Brian, Mr Softie, looking at the wares. There is another face you can put to the name. I did try to get David, Walter Derwent, in the shot but he did a runner when he saw the camera. For such an accomplished photographer he sees awfully scared of cameras :D

IMG_0010.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, 844john said:

Thanks Chris, I must admit I do like that little 6400 although I'm probably a bit biased as we still run one here. That's one model that is crying out for a loader to be added!

Dread to think how much they would be with a loader John. Remember when I bought my 6400, nearly fell over when I paid for it.:)

32 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Dread to think how much they would be with a loader John. Remember when I bought my 6400, nearly fell over when I paid for it.:)

That's why it's taken me about a year to get one, I was hoping they'd drop in price, unfortunately not!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:11 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

Nice haul John :) 

Thanks Paul, never got a chance to say hello as you were always chatting to someone whenever I passed , very much liked your display though, Andy's models are just works of art when you see them up close!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 844john said:

Thanks Paul, never got a chance to say hello as you were always chatting to someone whenever I passed , very much liked your display though, Andy's models are just works of art when you see them up close!

Cheers John, Aye They are but gets addictive... haha,  There's always next year for a natter ;)  How do you rate the 6400?