My Collection

844john

I like it very much actually Paul, there are one or two things that I'd change, the number plate is on the wrong side for a UK model and it should have a couple of work lights on the back of the cab instead of on the mudguard, but that's just me being picky and anyway they could easily be sorted. I'd like another to convert into a SE model and add a loader but they're just a bit too expensive at the moment!

• Like 1

That's kind of my plan Paul, I intended to start with a 6400 and go through the 10, 20 and 30 series, adding the SE spec tractors too if I had the strength! However, I am tempted to do a 2850 next, but then of course there's the 40 series and the 30's, low roof options, OPU cabs, it kind of never ends! I do have a soft spot for these 4 potters of about 80 to 100hp, they have always been the stockman's choice of tractor:) As the saying goes, watch this space!:D

• Like 3

On 11/24/2017 at 6:27 AM, 844john said:

That's kind of my plan Paul, I intended to start with a 6400 and go through the 10, 20 and 30 series, adding the SE spec tractors too if I had the strength! However, I am tempted to do a 2850 next, but then of course there's the 40 series and the 30's, low roof options, OPU cabs, it kind of never ends! I do have a soft spot for these 4 potters of about 80 to 100hp, they have always been the stockman's choice of tractor:) As the saying goes, watch this space!:D

Sounds a canny plan there John, look forwards to seeing your 4 pot collection grow :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mb86 said:

Looking good john. Are you converting a trailer or two to match? Look forward to seeing your next one. 

Thanks Martin, actually I did the plans for a build of a Weeks trailer that we use for storing cake, might add silage sides to that!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

nice job,better than my effort

Thanks Paul, have to disagree there though, I've always thought your builds look very neat and professional, in fact seeing how you have improved some fairly basic builds with just the addition of a little detailing was one of the inspirations to get me started modelling, my trouble is I tend to start off simple but then get hung up on the details!:)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...